Justin Herbert Orbiting Back To Earth? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Herbert Orbiting Back To Earth?

Yes. And blaming the interception on 'how long it took the WR to turn' is an incredible reach.

At least he was the only receiver in the area. If Herbert was in Miami he would've had two or three of 'em all running into each other right there. šŸ¤£

I guess Herbert hasn't re-entered the stratosphere just yet.

Let me guess - the Tua haters are drunk and spittinā€™ mad šŸ¤£

Miami, hurry up and cut this kid so he can go to a legitimate football team and get on with his career.

Let me guess - the Tua haters are drunk and spittinā€™ mad šŸ¤£

Miami, hurry up and cut this kid so he can go to a legitimate football team and get on with his career.
We want at least a 5th rounder for this Teddy Bridgewater impersonator...

We didn't even cut Grant....

At least he was the only receiver in the area. If Herbert was in Miami he would've had two or three of 'em all running into each other right there. šŸ¤£
He didn't last week...

(32 - 38...356 yards and 2 TDs).

What did Tua do last week?

We want at least a 5th rounder for this Teddy Bridgewater impersonator...

We didn't even cut Grant....

Your tears are delicious - kinda taste like cheap Wild Irish Rose. šŸ¤£

Some of ya'll make it tough to even pull for Tua to escape that cesspool down there. It's just as good watching a lot of you squirm. šŸ¤£

Your tears are delicious - kinda taste like cheap Wild Irish Rose. šŸ¤£

Some of ya'll make it tough to even pull for Tua to escape that cesspool down there. It's just as good watching a lot of you squirm. šŸ¤£
He came in with the lead...

Fumbled and threw a near pick on the goalline...

Clemson QBs >>> Bama QBs

Oh...and one more thing. The most important Bama player on the roster is Raekwon Davis.

He came in with the lead...

Fumbled and threw a near pick on the goalline...

Clemson QBs >>> Bama QBs

Oh...and one more thing. The most important Bama player on the roster is Raekwon Davis.

Well yeah, if you want to call a 6-3 score in the 3rd quarter a lead. Bottom line is Miami loses that game if Tua doesn't play.

Offensive line penalties down inside the 5 cost Miami a touchdown after Tua led them down there and had to settle for a field goal. QB's almost throw picks. It's happens. Especially when you have a broken finger trying to make plays for a 2 win football team whose season was over before the month of October.

I watched Joe Burrow throw 3 INT's on 3 consecutive passes against the Bears. šŸ¤£ He just got done throwing more while getting run out of his own stadium by the Browns.

Trevor Lawrence is awful. šŸ¤£

Look, everybody knows you're not interested in having an honest take regarding Tua - all you want to do is constantly move the goalpost. It's ok if you don't like Tua and wish to see him fail. Don't let anybody tell you it's not ok for you to do that. I just don't think it's going to work.

I'm just glad Chainkwon is on your roster and not mine anymore. šŸ¤£

Bills >>>>> Patriots >>>>> Bama >>>>>>>>>> Clemson >>>>>>>> lolphins

#NickSabanAllStars
#AFLAC šŸ¦†
#Shoutout@KingTua
#ROLLETH
#lolphins
#šŸ¤£

Big Mac (no fries) >>>>>> Fabio

šŸ¤£

Football can often be a tremendous slap in the face for those whose knowledge of football doesn't extend beyond..... *grunt* "Him tall. Have big arm. Me want." *grunt*.

Big Mac (no fries) >>>>>> Fabio

šŸ¤£

Football can often be a tremendous slap in the face for those whose knowledge of football doesn't extend beyond..... *grunt* "Him tall. Have big arm. Me want." *grunt*.
It can also be a slap in the face for those who can't separate fall Saturdays from fall Sundays.

Raekwon Davis >>>>>Tua Tonga Viola.

It can also be a slap in the face for those who can't separate fall Saturdays from fall Sundays.

Raekwon Davis >>>>>Tua Tonga Viola.

You must be referring to folks that pumped up Zach Beck and tried to tell me he was going to have a better rookie season than Tua šŸ¤£

How many snaps did Chainkwon play last night šŸ¤£ That overgrown bum can't hold Zach Seiler's jock strap.... much less Jeffrey Simmons šŸ¤£

Or Christian Barmore. Or many, many others.

The closest Chainkwon has ever gotten to an opponent's quarterback was after the game was over in the season opener last year when he tried to steal Cam Newton's chain šŸ¤£

If you weren't watching the draft when Flores was jumping up and down like a moron you wouldn't even know Chainkwon was on the team. Fact. šŸ¤£

He's a 2 down stump that is a "key cog" in one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL šŸ¤£

#Chainkwon4DROYšŸ¤£
#ZachBeck4OROY šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom