****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might not agree on Herbert but they both agree on Tua. That's all that really matters anyway. We don't want the 4th best QB in this draft (Herbert).

You're right. It would begin with everything from the neck up.

He has plenty of physical tools, but he's not the most physically gifted in the past 20 years. It's just not true.
the combination of arm talent and mobility is pretty rare. i think he deserves to be in the conversation.

the combination of arm talent and mobility is pretty rare. i think he deserves to be in the conversation.

Looks like he is in the conversation to me. But he's not more physically gifted than Cam Newton or Josh Allen.

We'll find out where he stacks up to about 30 other guys over past 2 decades next week.

Man, I commented on this during lunch and see it has snowballed from there lol

but anyways, can you show me that post from hoops? Cause I dont remember it

Either find it or just ask him what he said. Hell, he'll tell you again if you want to know that bad.

Either find it or just ask him what he said. Hell, he'll tell you again if you want to know that bad.
He said Herbert is a physical specimen, one with a cannon arm and some good legs too. A combination which makes him very physically talented.. is that so hard? Where did hoops say "he is the best in the last 20 years" ... or are you just saying that to say it, and put words in his mouth?

One last thing to keep in mind while everyone is listening to the talking heads and draft gurus on television and watching mock drafts is this - most of it is agent driven.

Tua's people will try to push Joe Burrow #1 to a place if he doesn't want to go there. Joe Burrow's people will try to push Tua or somebody else #1 to a place if they don't want to go there. This type of stuff happens constantly behind the scenes a lot more than people realize.

Guys like Kiper will hype up certain players and it's all agent driven. It's all about who is lining whose pockets.

Watch the film. That's all the advice I have.

He said Herbert is a physical specimen, one with a cannon arm and some good legs too. A combination which makes him very physically talented.. is that so hard? Where did hoops say "he is the best in the last 20 years" ... or are you just saying that to say it, and put words in his mouth?

Ask him. I'm not your nanny. If you want to know what he said your next quote needs to be hoops not me. Either read and find it yourself or don't. It doesn't matter to me.

Ask him. I'm not your nanny. If you want to know what he said your next quote needs to be hoops not me. Either read and find it yourself or don't. It doesn't matter to me.
:lol: ok

Anyways, both of you guys need to chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom