****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is a gamble.

I‘d tell Todd McShay to note that college QB’s who perform as well as Tua did as a true freshman and for 2 seasons beyond tend to continue to do so in the NFL. So there’s that side of it too. ;)

Yes, and no one is denying he is a talented passer... but it doesn’t mean much if your constantly injured.

Again...Tua threw 600+ passes in college...Burrow 900+.... who has more experience?

Why does this thread look like another super thread for Tua. It’s like a Super thread lite. Starting to think it’s just for the replies. Just mention “Tua” and all hell breaks loose.

Yes, and no one is denying he is a talented passer... but it doesn’t mean much if your constantly injured.

Again...Tua threw 600+ passes in college...Burrow 900+.... who has more experience?
Does more college experience = more pro success?

Does Jordan love not have an even stronger arm than Herbert? Similar athletically too

Next week is going to be a blast in this thread when Herbert wins the compression shorts war in Indy. All I care about with QBs is how the interview and white board work goes. Herbert might be the most physically talented guy in recent memory, but when he needed to be great he had to do it with his legs which scares me. All those tools and couldn't lift his team with his QB play. That and I don't see him as a leader, his abilities are undeniable but you have to walk into a locker room win or lose and have the respect and be able to draw the eyes and ears of your teammates. I dont think thats him, honestly I hope I am wrong and he shows he is a great leader and has a great career with Miami or elsewhere.

People need to relax, just because someone prefers or likes a player more than another doesnt mean they hope he fails.

Herbert is erratic

Herbert can run like a deer

Herbert has had injuries one was a shoulder injury his wing almost fell off

Herbert is going to rock the combine

Herbert will be the 3rd QB selected on day 1 of draft - FO and coaches wil think they can fix his lack and of pocket awareness and inability to read a D

Who cares about his throwing motion at this time - the ball comes out like a rocket

Herbert has a lovely hockey mullet

Oh did I mention the injury history he was playing pansy D in the PAC 12 wait till he faces the NFL in that gangly frame

I can see from his stats he can produce … given the lack of talent at the skills and the constant churning of the coaching staff and different schemes it looks like he was able to be versatile enough to be successful ...

I posted a question earlier to a couple of "gurus" and I guess they couldn't/wouldn't answer or they have me on ignore :pompus …

Does Herbert have the qualities to make plays/move the sticks when the chips are down? From pre-snap reads to the play breaking down... does he show the ability to make things happen?

I can see from his stats he can produce … given the lack of talent at the skills and the constant churning of the coaching staff and different schemes it looks like he was able to be versatile enough to be successful ...

I posted a question earlier to a couple of "gurus" and I guess they couldn't/wouldn't answer or they have me on ignore :pompus …

Does Herbert have the qualities to make plays/move the sticks when the chips are down? From pre-snap reads to the play breaking down... does he show the ability to make things happen?
No one will ever confuse me with a guru but I didn't see it in the few times I watched him. He flashes but seems to tighten up in critical moments. The Wisconsin game was better than most but he did the damage with his legs

Lol If we draft an Oregon QB with a mullet, I promise you I will be done with this franchise for good. I'll just root the Heat, the only competently ran sports franchise in South Florida and go on about my life.

I personally don’t think the gap is that big between the twos arm strength. And whatever edge Herbert has over love when it comes to decision making/athleticism, love trumps that gap w/ arm talent and touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom