Kaepernick holding private workout | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kaepernick holding private workout

This is due diligence. Hard to imagine anything comes out of it, at least for Miami. CK's success was heavily tied to Harbaugh and took a heavy decline once Harbaugh exited. The Dolphins are currently guided by the consummate journeyman at QB, with the backup being a reclamation project. Adding yet another reclamation project who also happens to have a completely different general playing style doesn't seem like a great move for the Fins overall. Never know, though, this team has certainly been less than predictable so far this year.

I wouldn't protest having Kaepernick on the team, I don't see any off the field issues that would count as a red flag either. Honestly, I'd love to see him kneel a game out in the victory formation.

He can be the guy to hold the ball for our kicker. Pretty sure he can do that well.

I wouldn't protest having Kaepernick on the team, I don't see any off the field issues that would count as a red flag either. Honestly, I'd love to see him kneel a game out in the victory formation.

Can you imagine that? Signing him to take a knee after we're up to end the game?

Due diligence. Leave no stone unturned. Etc, etc, etc. I'd be very surprised if Miami was seriously interested though. I wonder if the Ravens would be interested in him for a back up roll?

The question is how many teams in attendance will really be interested vs how many just show up. I have no idea.

This is the guy we should have signed 2 years ago. He is younger than Fitzpatrick and he is better than Fitzpatrick. (If he is in shape).

He’s just too outspoken and in the public guy for me to think the Dolphins have any interest. But I do think it is interesting that he is trying to make a comeback and was wondering if anybody knew a guy who had taken a long hiatus and had any success upon coming back?
I agree. Stills got caught up in it not nearly as much as kap and that is for sure why he wad traded.

I think that Kap would toe the line now after being out of the league and not getting a steady paycheck.

I also think that this means that our coaches don’t think very much of Rosen if they are scouting Kap.

I think that Kap would toe the line now after being out of the league and not getting a steady paycheck.

I also think that this means that our coaches don’t think very much of Rosen if they are scouting Kap.
He got millions from his NFL settlement along w a huge shoe contract. He's not hurting for money.

He got millions from his NFL settlement along w a huge shoe contract. He's not hurting for money.

Most of these guys aren Good with money. They get use to having the NFL check. However, I was talking to a few explayers that rode the bench lol. They told me that if they play in the NFL for 4 years they get a pension.

Most of these guys aren Good with money. They get use to having the NFL check. However, I was talking to a few explayers that rode the bench lol. They told me that if they play in the NFL for 4 years they get a pension.
For sure most suck with money. But I highly doubt kaps motive is a pension. All bs aside, the guy wants to play. He made a stand that cost him his life long dream. That's what it's about. If he is able to creep back in, it will for sure be for the vet min w incentives.

Back
Top Bottom