Kaepernick holding private workout | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kaepernick holding private workout

Fitz is a good guy, a warrior... but he's never been very good. I'd MUCH rather have Kap. Hes a better player and our younger generation loves him (that's what the Nike contract was about).
Kap along with Rosen and a rookie would feel MUCH safer than Fitz.
Mind you... I cant see our owner doing it. He is less interested in performance than he is in optics.

Is that right only 8 franchises went to watch him train after he changed the venue at very short notice? Anyone know anything more about this? Thanks

He's not good enough to put up with his "me me me" nonsense. He's athletic but not very talented and i don't want him near our organization. He doesn't care about anyone except himself.

Is that right only 8 franchises went to watch him train after he changed the venue at very short notice? Anyone know anything more about this? Thanks

The spot the NFL wanted it to be held had roughly 20-24 scouts and other figure heads from teams there but Kap was told no media would be allowed, so he moved locations so there could be media to see what he could and couldn't do talent wise, so only 7-8 teams were represented at the new location

The spot the NFL wanted it to be held had roughly 20-24 scouts and other figure heads from teams there but Kap was told no media would be allowed, so he moved locations so there could be media to see what he could and couldn't do talent wise, so only 7-8 teams were represented at the new location

I’m hoping we weren’t one of them

He doesn’t want to actually play I’m the nfl, he only wants to appear so he can be a fake martyr.
The NFL doesn't want him to play in the NFL, they only want to appear that they do so that they can claim they are.

Last edited:
Also I believe he was told that his team would not be able to film the workout to distribute to those who were not present. I assume that the NFL were able to block media and filming as it was due to be held at an NFL facility, hence the decision to move it to a neutral venue with more control.

i saw two passes from the camp, one good, one not that great...def an interception or PBU unless the wr was completely open in real life. most of the reports i read from the tryout said that he looked like he should be in the league....as a back up QB. we are fine on backup QB and he's not going to accept a backup QBs money, in his mind IN MY OPINION he thinks he'd be better suited just saying he wasnt offered after the camp.

Actually, from what I read the other day, he was told his own camera crew could not be there, plus there was some issue with a waiver before that. The NFL said in a statement that they were going to film and distribute the film to all teams, as well as raw footage. It sounded like he wanted his own crew to be able to film as well, so he announced he was filming it about an hour away shortly before it was scheduled to begin.

The moron calls out all 32 teams and the commissioner in his post game interview. Yeah he wants an NFL career.

He's personality sucks. The vile attitude that has built up over the past 3 years spilled out in that interview and proved he is clueless.

CK cant disappear soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom