Kaepernick holding private workout | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kaepernick holding private workout

both statements are true
I wouldn't say it's necessarily true that he doesn't want to play any more, but it definitely appears to be the case that they're trying to play off each other to win the PR battle. I'm sure he realises that he doesn't have a realistic chance of ever playing again but he can't admit that or he gives up some leverage he has.

The spot the NFL wanted it to be held had roughly 20-24 scouts and other figure heads from teams there but Kap was told no media would be allowed, so he moved locations so there could be media to see what he could and couldn't do talent wise, so only 7-8 teams were represented at the new location

I have no problem with the change of venue, but on THAT short notice? I'd like to know when the managers of the 'other' venue approved the request

I wouldn't say it's necessarily true that he doesn't want to play any more, but it definitely appears to be the case that they're trying to play off each other to win the PR battle. I'm sure he realises that he doesn't have a realistic chance of ever playing again but he can't admit that or he gives up some leverage he has.

well, okay, maybe he wants to play, but he absolutely doesnt want to take advantage of a reasonable opportunity to be able to get back in the game.

his”desire” to play is minimal at best, or he would be doing whatever
he could to make a team. He’s not going to strongarm a team into signing him, though im not sure he realizes that. with every breath and every stunt he becomes more toxic. i cant see any stable franchise wanting to risk their team chemistry/culture to such a hire. maybe the dolphins will! ;)

Last edited:
Not as good player and an even worse human being. Without the propaganda side show he’s a marginal starter at best.

No thanks. He always had my support but his latest actions go against somebody that wants to get back into the NFL. Seems like hes trying to manipulate the NFL and media to suit his personal agenda. Too much imo.

It’s amazing people still care about this trash player.

He could have taken his stance outside of the game rather than drag the nfl Andy the flag of his country down with him. HE COUld have called a massive press conference or ten and got his point across. How he approached it was appalling. People work all week and then go and watch their teams play spending their hard earned cash on their beloved team so and this fools wages and this is how he repay so them. Do it in your own time and stop offending a flag so many people care about in the US. Keep sport and politics apart

Back
Top Bottom