Kamerion Wimbley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kamerion Wimbley

Skeet84 said:
Yeah I agree. I would much rather go Oline or Corner in the First round. Hopefully we can get a nice couple of Lb's in Free Agency. All the LB's that I like seem to be reaches at 16 so I really wish we could trade down.
Yeah skeet I kinda would like to see us go OL or CB in the 1st. But you know I was thinking is there really gonna be a OLman or CB thats worthy of a 16th pick? I kinda think there won't be.
We just might go with the best player avaliable...who knows.

phinfan_1 said:
Yeah skeet I kinda would like to see us go OL or CB in the 1st. But you know I was thinking is there really gonna be a OLman or CB thats worthy of a 16th pick? I kinda think there won't be.
We just might go with the best player avaliable...who knows.

Well usually I would agree with BPA, But not this year. We don't have all the players we want to do that and we have needs in very important areas. Our Defense needs to get much better.

Oline worthy of 16 pick IMO
Winston Justice OT USC
Marcus McNeil OT AUburn
D'Brick OT ( Hey I can Dream! ) Virginia

DB's worthy of 16 pick IMO
Antonio Cromartie CB FSU
Tye Hill CB ( Does not fit our system but is very good ) Clemson
Jonathan Joseph CB South Carolina ( His stock has gone thru the roof but still may be a reach )
Michael Huff DB Texas ( Still Dreaming )
Jimmy Williams CB / DB VA Tech ( Might drop to us cause of Tye Hill )
Ko Simpson DB South Carolina

phinfan_1 said:
All I know is ...Man I can't wait to see who Saban really picks. I wonder if it's gonna be one of the players we all talk about on this board or if gonna be a suprise to all of us. Who ever it is it's gonna be exiting.
I kinda want it to be and OLman but it would kinda be cool if we got some awesome defensive player in the first like a DT or DE just because it would be exiting as heck to watch him play next year.

I get what your sayin phinfan, but I dont see us drafting any D linemen this year. Yes our line is on the older side, but we drafted Roth last year in the 2nd, and tech we drafted Manny in the 5th this year. Plus if we do bring in Adams, we wont have room for any draft picks. We might get one or two as undrafted FAs, but thats it I think. I want us to get a good impact D guy who will come right in and make a hugh diff, D rookie of the year type!!!:D

Skeet84 said:
Well usually I would agree with BPA, But not this year. We don't have all the players we want to do that and we have needs in very important areas. Our Defense needs to get much better.

Oline worthy of 16 pick IMO
Winston Justice OT USC
Marcus McNeil OT AUburn
D'Brick OT ( Hey I can Dream! ) Virginia

DB's worthy of 16 pick IMO
Antonio Cromartie CB FSU
Tye Hill CB ( Does not fit our system but is very good ) Clemson
Jonathan Joseph CB South Carolina ( His stock has gone thru the roof but still may be a reach )
Michael Huff DB Texas ( Still Dreaming )
Jimmy Williams CB / DB VA Tech ( Might drop to us cause of Tye Hill )
Ko Simpson DB South Carolina

You put it right. I think the only way we look at BPA is in the few posistions that we need. We are so close to having the team that we need to go all the way, so we need to concentrait on getting the guys to fill in those holes. Well put Skeet

I'm not at all opposed to taking Kamerion Wimbley or to going all defense in the first day, but I would be opposed to Kamerion in the first round.

I would love to get Jason Allen in round 1, Kamerion Wimbley or Pat Watkins or Daniel Bullocks in round 2, and Mark Anderson or Babatunde Oshinowo in round 3.

ckparrothead said:
I'm not at all opposed to taking Kamerion Wimbley or to going all defense in the first day, but I would be opposed to Kamerion in the first round.

I would love to get Jason Allen in round 1, Kamerion Wimbley or Pat Watkins or Daniel Bullocks in round 2, and Mark Anderson or Babatunde Oshinowo in round 3.

I agree with ya CK. I would rather Ko Simpson in the first though, but very true. Always good hearing your thoughts

playmaker1 said:
I get what your sayin phinfan, but I dont see us drafting any D linemen this year. Yes our line is on the older side, but we drafted Roth last year in the 2nd, and tech we drafted Manny in the 5th this year. Plus if we do bring in Adams, we wont have room for any draft picks. We might get one or two as undrafted FAs, but thats it I think. I want us to get a good impact D guy who will come right in and make a hugh diff, D rookie of the year type!!!:D
Yeah I hope we can get an impact guy on offense and defense. I just hope we don't reach for a player out of need. Like you said...I'd rather get someone who's gonna impact right away no matter what position he plays.

playmaker1 said:
I agree with ya CK. I would rather Ko Simpson in the first though, but very true. Always good hearing your thoughts

I don't know if you saw my defensive back athleticism ratings, but Jason Allen was the most athletic DB to show up at the Combine in the last two years.

IMO, I see us getting a OL or someone on Defense with our first rounder, assuming we sign Brees, the next two picks will be on defense. If not, Saban will draft Whitehurst or Croyle with our Second Rounder.

Not sure who'd I'd rather have Simpson or Allen.
With what I seen of Allen at the combine he had better feet than Simpson, I think Allen is more physically gifted. But he has only played CB for one year and before that S.
Simpson though has played S for a while and has more experience at the S position.

phinfan_1 said:
Not sure who'd I'd rather have Simpson or Allen.
With what I seen of Allen at the combine he had better feet than Simpson, I think Allen is more physically gifted. But he has only played CB for one year and before that S.
Simpson though has played S for a while and has more experience at the S position.

I like Simpson and Allen, I would rather Simpson, but if we draft OL,LB or just miss Simpson, then I think we can get Allen in the 2nd.

PatsSuck456 said:
IMO, I see us getting a OL or someone on Defense with our first rounder, assuming we sign Brees, the next two picks will be on defense. If not, Saban will draft Whitehurst or Croyle with our Second Rounder.

I think we could get Whitehurst in the third, but Id rather Jacobs in the third if we do go for QB. I hope we can get at least two good impact guys on D on day 1. Oh and by the way.. I love your name PATSSUCK!!!:D

ckparrothead said:
I don't know if you saw my defensive back athleticism ratings, but Jason Allen was the most athletic DB to show up at the Combine in the last two years.

Yeah, I did see that. It is great stuff. I think we might have a shot at Allen in the second which would be a steal

Allen can definitely be a CB in the NFL. He's got the feet and the quickness for it. Like I said he's the most athletic DB to show up to the Combine in 2 years.

playmaker1 said:
Yeah, I did see that. It is great stuff. I think we might have a shot at Allen in the second which would be a steal

I'm telling you right now that no, we don't have a chance at Allen in the 2nd. If you want him you'll have to take him at #16, period.

Back
Top Bottom