Kamerion Wimbley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kamerion Wimbley

Tell you the truth I like both Simpson and Allen but I hope we don't take either with the 16th pick. I think there maybe someone there who may be a bigger impact player with the 16th pick. There are alot of good DB's I think that will be avaliable in the 2nd.

ckparrothead said:
I'm telling you right now that no, we don't have a chance at Allen in the 2nd. If you want him you'll have to take him at #16, period.

I honestly agree cause he is a great prospect at Corner or a Saftey

Skeet84 said:
I honestly agree cause he is a great prospect at Corner or a Saftey

The thing is without the hip injury Allen would have been talked about as a first rounder all along. He showed up at the Combine and not only proved that the hip is fine, but that he's the most athletic DB in the entire group. By my ratings he's the most athletic DB to come out in two years.

ckparrothead said:
The thing is without the hip injury Allen would have been talked about as a first rounder all along. He showed up at the Combine and not only proved that the hip is fine, but that he's the most athletic DB in the entire group. By my ratings he's the most athletic DB to come out in two years.
I agree...
It be nice if he was there in the second but I think your right he won't be there.
Another good option in the 2nd would be Jonathan Joseph who is alot like Allen. Or even Kelly Jennings.
Here's a link that you can watch both Ko Simpson and Jonathan Joseph, just click on the South Carolina games:

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/collegebroadcast/teams/jps

ckparrothead said:

I understand. Nothing against you. Just everything Iv read, and seen is that He will go in the second, but we all know it will depend on FA and team needs come draft time

playmaker1 said:
I understand. Nothing against you. Just everything Iv read, and seen is that He will go in the second, but we all know it will depend on FA and team needs come draft time

He might very well go in the Second however he won't last to pick 51! If he does we will be really lucky! The guy is a real leader too. whatched him alot! I like him alot! This comes from a Gator fan

Skeet84 said:
He might very well go in the Second however he won't last to pick 51! If he does we will be really lucky! The guy is a real leader too. whatched him alot! I like him alot! This comes from a Gator fan

I get ya, yeah I do think he will go in the second, but yeah, that is a stretch for him to be there when we pick. I can dream!!

playmaker1 said:
I get ya, yeah I do think he will go in the second, but yeah, that is a stretch for him to be there when we pick. I can dream!!

Yes we all can dream! Lets go Huff! Fall to 16!

I think we will have two Manny's, manning up our defence for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom