Kay-Jay Harris Confident | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kay-Jay Harris Confident

I agree, his 40 speed is great for his size!

and i think when Brown Needs a breather he'll come in. It will be like a 1 2 punch. Defenses wont be able to stop both of em'!

Opening Day is all i can say......

I cant wait to see all these rookies playing, especially Kay Jay

I for one can't believe that he went undrafted. We are in a no lose situation if he makes the squad maybe he can be productive and help with the cap numbers if he doensn't no lose. Im excited about this signing

I love to hear a guy come in determined to be a difference maker. He has a chip on his shoulder, I like it. You got to love his attitude vs the old "i just want to come in and help the team". He has passion and hopefully will show on the feild

Phinsdude said:
Don't let the Senior Bowl ruin his career. Carnell Williams got hurt in the Senior Bowl, do you want to Label him as an Injury Prone Player. Stovall had a reverse, where he went back and forth, back and forth, and made it into the endzone, one of the best individual plays I had ever seen, he went undrafted. Please, I like this guy, I am on his bandwagon to make this team, because he will HELP (in caps) our Salary Cap, and be a big time player for us.

Carnell did not get hurt in the Senior Bowl. They admitted it. Gruden was pretty sure he was going to draft him and held him out. In fact Caddy was kind of upset he wasn't allowed to play.

Krie30511 said:
how would you like that...we get ricky back and both RB's turn into stelar runners for us... our back field could be like the steelers are healthy....or better

That's a nice thought Krie, but as of right now, our backfield consists of two rookies and a slew of unproven professionals who struggled mightily last year. Let's hope it all works out though.

I like Kay-Jay a lot ran all over Florida States defence (nation's top rush defense) impressed me and he averaged like 5 yards a carry.

Im tellin you right now, Kay Jay will be back up RB before the season is over

heck, maybe before the season starts!

On that play where he caught that TD pass it was against Miami. and this was when they were ranked 2nd in the nation i belive. And he jetted past all of Miami's DB's.....Come on now, give the boy props on that! because thats no easy task!

Back
Top Bottom