Kay-Jay Harris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kay-Jay Harris

HoPPy785

Scout Team
Reaction score
we signed harris a solid back probably will end up our number 2 back unless ricky is back... what do you all think?

he is impressive just was hurt last year. i bet he would have been heismen canidate if it werent for that. he is like 6-1 230 and out ran adam pacman jones tell me that isnt impressive.

Kay Jay Harris is a stud... i remember two years ago when WV almost upset Miami he had a huge game against a really good miami defense... as a matter of fact on one play i remember he trucked antrel rolle, jumped over him, and ran for a TD... very impressive if you ask me

I think everybody oughtta STFU about Ricky coming back.

Gordon will be the number 2 at the beginning of the season even if Ricky does come back. I think as a back up Gordon will earn his keep. Let's just hope that they all stay healthy.

yeh being from wv i got to see that antrell rolle play a million times and loved every single minute. Kay-Jay is sweet, he has explosive speed and the size to truck ur 1st round pick antrell jump him then rumble into the endzone

gordon is a soft runner, i dont think we will keep him around long. BTW josh davis was another sweet pick up we signed who will start next year at slot.

DcRy82 said:
Kay Jay Harris is a stud... i remember two years ago when WV almost upset Miami he had a huge game against a really good miami defense... as a matter of fact on one play i remember he trucked antrel rolle, jumped over him, and ran for a TD... very impressive if you ask me

That was not Rolle that he trucked, it was the safety Merriweather.

I think this was an excellent pick up by the Phins. I hope he opend the season as the No. 3 back. Let Travis Minor go. Gordon can be the change of pace guys and let Kay-Jay get some carries in the 4th quater to give Brown a breather on running downs. I love the kid. He will surprise.

Rebar71 said:
I think everybody oughtta STFU about Ricky coming back.

Why?!

Saban said he wants him back... why the hell not?

I wish everyone would quit thier b*tch*ng about Ricky coming back.. How in the world do you think that people wont talk about him coming back when Saban said himself that he would love to use Ricky and Ronnie, "2 are better than 1"

DolphinDevil28 said:
He'll have to be incredibly impressive just to make the roster.

Don't forget about Lamar Gordon.

Kay Jay is a headcase, but he is a studd, you will love this guy!

MY PREDICTIONS
1.) Ronnie Brown
2.) Lamar Gordon
3.) Sammy Morris (We may use with goaline perhaps)
4.) Kay Jay Harris (Will probably be 3rd or 4th string)

Cuts:
Travis Minor
Brock Forsey
Vick King
Avon Cobourne

Welfare
Ricky Williams :hide:

Jimmy James said:
He will be. He...will...be.

:lol:
clear.gif

I agree with you btw.