Keep Booing Jay...He'll Silence You Soon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Booing Jay...He'll Silence You Soon

It's a cycle. You owned us for 10 yrs. We owned you during the Kelly- Marino years. Even Flutie owned you guys. Then Rob came along then we got screwed. Who knows, it may be our turn.

That's what's great about the Bills-fins rivalry. Understand one thing, we're a different team now and so are you guys with Ricky arround. Whith that being said, we can throw history out the window.

I'm not supposed to care as far as your situation w/ the Jets dominating you guys in recent times. They're a bills div. rival as well.

But being a bills fan and living in So. Fla, I can't stand the fins. Good luck to you guys as well.

thanks and classy post justafan. Good luck beating the Pats and Jets to you guys, too. You are right that for both teams it is a new era - though probably more so for Bledsoe and the Bills.

I do have a bone of contention saying
Even Flutie owned you guys.
since he did not when it counted in the playoffs :D

Originally posted by dolphan39
I do have a bone of contention saying since he did not when it counted in the playoffs :D

then what are you guys disscussing about Fiedler then? He's done nothing to make anyone think he can get further than first round? I was simply implying he has a winning record against the fins when he was an active qb with the bills. Like I said that's history.

Question: Do you guys think that your corner's can keep up w/ the Drew/Moulds/Price/Reed tandem? No smack intended, just wanted to know your opinion.

What do you care? nt

Originally posted by justafan

then what are you guys disscussing about Fiedler then? He's done nothing to make anyone think he can get further than first round? I was simply implying he has a winning record against the fins when he was an active qb with the bills. Like I said that's history.

Question: Do you guys think that your corner's can keep up w/ the Drew/Moulds/Price/Reed tandem? No smack intended, just wanted to know your opinion.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
If you cared to read that statement closely Ozzy, you'd see that I don't approve of what happened at that Heat game. At that point that was an outright voicing of displeasure of him being a Dolphin period, or him being our starting QB. He was minding his own business just trying to watch a game and all the sudden he gets booed cuz he gets put on the JumboTron. That wasn't right and I was as p!ssed as anyone when I heard about it.

But during a game its different. He is there to ENTERTAIN US. If he's not doing a very good job of that, not earning his money, then yes, he's going to hear it from the crowd. Yet, when he starts to perform well, again, the crowd will cheer him. Welcome to professional sports. If you can't handle it you don't belong.

Yeah so you think its all Jays fault right?

I belong in Pro Sports as much as anyone!! Anyone! Other teams fans Do Boo at times but not nearly as much as the numnuts here in Miami! Half of them are Dolphins fans because of Dan Marino, and who replaced him?

Like I said before my opinion is what it is, and I'll still hit those that Boo in my section with peanuts.........And I was as mad at what transpired as anyone!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Well heck, if Jay Fiedler didn't deal with boos very well he wouldn't have made it this far. That Heat game experience had to shake up his world though that was just uncalled for and if I were in the audience I would have stood there in direct defiance telling everyone to shut the fvck up.

Yep, that's exactly how I feel about a game it is uncalled for! And I always yell at those who Boo their team.
It's like this, before every game the team is announced, to me the one who should get the most Boos would be the man who puts the team on the field.

By the way, Im not at all a huge Jay Fiedler fan. I always have liked Lucas better....

Originally posted by justafan
Yes, I do. The interesting match up will be whomever ends up on Fletcher or our 4th CB, but Pat and Sam can stop the other 2 :D

I've just had the opportunity to watch Thursday's game for the first time and must say that I am ashamed to be a Dolfan after the way those idiots treated Fiedler. I knew there was booing, but now it's clearly obvious that it was unjustified.

Because of this, I think I'm going from a lukewarm supporter to a affirmed Fielder fan.:fire:

Back
Top Bottom