Keep Ricky...Trade Brown?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Ricky...Trade Brown?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
You how know everyone is thinking that we're only getting Ricky back just to trade him later...What if Saban's Master plan is to get Williams to starting shape and form again and then trade this #2 overall pick Ronnie Brown for some more picks in the future...pretty high picks...I dont see why its not possilble...look at the Chargers who drafted Rivers #1 overall(#1, #4,whatever) in last years draft and he holds out in camp Brees steps up big time, playoff contenders, Superbowl maybe if it wasnt for the rookie kicker...now they are stuck with two pretty good QBs...they will trade Rivers after this year imo...I think we could have the same problem...a good problem none the less...You guys think it could happen?

That wouldn't be a smart move. Ronnie is the future of this team, Ricky is not.

Hey mods where is the icon that shots itself in the head? we really need one like that

well this is a dumb thread.. but say wat you wish. Brown will have 1,300 yards this year mark my words.

Could be a dumb thread...but i just wanted to see your reaction not your opinion to my thread...I asked could this happen to us?...not this is what i want to happen to us.

Dumbest thread i've read in a while. It will never happen. Saban wouldn't have drafted Brown just to trade him. The situation w/ the Chargers is totally different. They thought Brees was a bust and all of a sudden he's a pro bowler.

ChambersNBoston said:
You how know everyone is thinking that we're only getting Ricky back just to trade him later...What if Saban's Master plan is to get Williams to starting shape and form again and then trade this #2 overall pick Ronnie Brown for some more picks in the future...pretty high picks...I dont see why its not possilble...look at the Chargers who drafted Rivers #1 overall(#1, #4,whatever) in last years draft and he holds out in camp Brees steps up big time, playoff contenders, Superbowl maybe if it wasnt for the rookie kicker...now they are stuck with two pretty good QBs...they will trade Rivers after this year imo...I think we could have the same problem...a good problem none the less...You guys think it could happen?

Hell no! Keep both! If one player goes down, insert the other.

Finz Fury said:
Dumbest thread i've read in a while. It will never happen. Saban wouldn't have drafted Brown just to trade him. The situation w/ the Chargers is totally different. They thought Brees was a bust and all of a sudden he's a pro bowler.
Ricky can still be a pro bowler...and the only reason why i asked this question is because the only team would want Ricky is us and it would be easier to trade Brown and we could get more for him.

ChambersNBoston said:
Ricky can still be a pro bowler...and the only reason why i asked this question is because the only team would want Ricky is us and it would be easier to trade Brown and we could get more for him.

Why trade a guy when Miami will give RB a $6-10 million sighning bonus.

If Saban does this, I am turning in my Miami Dolphins fan card...permanently.

:mad:

Roman529 said:
If Saban does this, I am turning in my Miami Dolphins fan card...permanently.

:mad:
Sorry. Just in theory...this wont happen.

ChambersNBoston said:
Chargers are deallin with that...Rivers got first pick money.

And maybe that's why Rivers is still there? And maybe Drew Brees was a one year wonder?

This is one of the dumbest threads Ive seen on this site, and the sad thing is it is the 2nd time some one wrote it. What is wrong with you people? How can you possibly trust Ricky? If anything we should keep Ronnie and trade Ricky after this year for whatever we can get.

maven said:
And maybe that's why Rivers is still there? And maybe Drew Brees was a one year wonder?
Yep...they're waiting it out another season...i dont blame them he could be a fluke...then trade one or the other after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom