Keep Ricky...Trade Brown?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Ricky...Trade Brown?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't even cross Saban's mind for a second. Ronnie is the future of the franchise and even though Ricky is coming back you can't count on him to be here even in 2006. Will never happen!

:dunce:

ChambersNBoston said:
Ricky can still be a pro bowler...and the only reason why i asked this question is because the only team would want Ricky is us and it would be easier to trade Brown and we could get more for him.
True, except we would've already invested a signing bonus on him. Also, if somebody wanted him that badly, why wouldn't they have traded us for the #2 pick? Besides, Ricky can't be depended on and I think he said himself that he has only 2 good years left. We have a franchise rb in Brown. He's younger, faster, more versatile, and not a headcase.

Won't even cross Saban's mind for a second. Ronnie is the future of the franchise and even though Ricky is coming back you can't count on him to be here even in 2006. Will never happen!

I wouldn't even count on him to do much in 2005.

ok haha very funny fellas...so one of six of my threads are dumb...so what. I'm in Ricky mode right now :goof: ... :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :shootself

DonShula84 said:
This is one of the dumbest threads Ive seen on this site, and the sad thing is it is the 2nd time some one wrote it. What is wrong with you people? How can you possibly trust Ricky? If anything we should keep Ronnie and trade Ricky after this year for whatever we can get.
Exactly, thats just unbelieveable.

:dunce:

:yeahthat:

Ricky is just something to talk about right now, Any production from him at all would hafta be considered one of the greatest comebacks EVER !

Ronnie on the other Hand holds waaaay more value to us even if Ricky can run for 2,000 yards this year. When this team is really in contention, Ricky will be long gone and Ronnie will be in his prime years.

:crazy: this has got to be the single most stupidest thing ive ever heard.
nuff said.

I can imagine the Dolphins trading Ronnie, then a month later Ricky quits again to "allow" his buddy Travis Minor to be the starter again :D

ronnie is the future rb of this franchise no if's and's or butt's about it saban is not stupid he would take so much heat for that cause sadly you just can't trust ricky anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom