Keep Ricky...Trade Brown?!?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Ricky...Trade Brown?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should trade Travis Daniels + Sam Madison for Jamar Fletcher.

Unbelievable thread....Ronnie can be a receiver while on the same field as Ricky...He gives this team so much more options and versatility, and now we wannna keep weirdo undecisive Ricky....

ChambersNBoston said:
You how know everyone is thinking that we're only getting Ricky back just to trade him later...What if Saban's Master plan is to get Williams to starting shape and form again and then trade this #2 overall pick Ronnie Brown for some more picks in the future...pretty high picks...I dont see why its not possilble...look at the Chargers who drafted Rivers #1 overall(#1, #4,whatever) in last years draft and he holds out in camp Brees steps up big time, playoff contenders, Superbowl maybe if it wasnt for the rookie kicker...now they are stuck with two pretty good QBs...they will trade Rivers after this year imo...I think we could have the same problem...a good problem none the less...You guys think it could happen?

That would require us to put some kinda faith in Ricky... which should never be done again... :shakeno:

Nasty

ChambersNBoston said:
You how know everyone is thinking that we're only getting Ricky back just to trade him later...What if Saban's Master plan is to get Williams to starting shape and form again and then trade this #2 overall pick Ronnie Brown for some more picks in the future...pretty high picks...I dont see why its not possilble...look at the Chargers who drafted Rivers #1 overall(#1, #4,whatever) in last years draft and he holds out in camp Brees steps up big time, playoff contenders, Superbowl maybe if it wasnt for the rookie kicker...now they are stuck with two pretty good QBs...they will trade Rivers after this year imo...I think we could have the same problem...a good problem none the less...You guys think it could happen?

Dokar Ivel, is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom