Kelly Campbell finally signed!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelly Campbell finally signed!!

Campbell is a great signing. He is a very talented special teamer and will be very effective as a fourth WR. He has speed and he can make plays. Awesome addition that took too long to become official!

Whitedolphin54 said:
:sidelol:

:lol: Reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer is baseball coach.

"And now the toughest part... the cuts."

Cuts all the kids, showing little sympathy.

"Now everyone else made the team!"

Sighs of relief.

"Except for you, you and you. Now do 5 laps and hit the showers.... Oh, except you Rod, you dont have to, you're cut."

:sidelol:

Well, I think he basically just replaces Gilmore. He does have a history with WR Coach Charlie Baggett, so that should be the connection.

I hope this doesnt mean we wont draft a WR. I think Campbell was signed more for special teams and a 3/4 WR. Im still praying we get Chad Jackson in the first.

samikit13 said:
I hope this doesnt mean we wont draft a WR. I think Campbell was signed more for special teams and a 3/4 WR. Im still praying we get Chad Jackson in the first.

No impact on the draft. He is replacing Gilmore as a 4th WR/ST player and he can also be a good return man, paired with Welker of course.

Hes pretty versatile.

Dolfan1000 said:
Well, I think he basically just replaces Gilmore. He does have a history with WR Coach Charlie Baggett, so that should be the connection.
:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom