Kelly Campbell finally signed!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelly Campbell finally signed!!

What was the holdup with signing Campbell?? It feels like a month since it was reported he would sign with us.

I like the signing.

Although, usually teams make all of their announcements in a day. If we thought we would sign JP today we may have waited with KC :(

Bac Dat UP Saban Now All We Need Now Is A Backup To Culpepper Dang Playoffs Just Keep Getting Closer And Closer Imagine This U Got Culpepper At Q Ronnie Brown/ricky Williams(if He Comes Bac) U Got Chambers And Booker And Mcmichael And Welker Or Campbell In The Slot How Can U Defend That And Jus Say We Sign Brooks Or Maddox Thats Still Hard To Compete With

so now what happens to welker on kick and punt returns

IMHO Campbell will compete with Welker and Russell for a roster position.

Hopefully his head is right. Hopefully he will keep his mouth shut.

Mitchell is probably in the mix for kick return duties as well.

Se7eN said:
so now what happens to welker on kick and punt returns

Saban loves competition. Both Welker and Campbell will contribute- Welker on punts and Campbell on kickoffs.

Dolfan1000 said:
:lol: Reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer is baseball coach.

"And now the toughest part... the cuts."

Cuts all the kids, showing little sympathy.

"Now everyone else made the team!"

Sighs of relief.

"Except for you, you and you. Now do 5 laps and hit the showers.... Oh, except you Rod, you dont have to, you're cut."

:sidelol:

I was rolling on the floor laughing at that scene.... :sidelol:

That is some classic stuff right there...

BTW, he also started "cutting" the cast/crew on the credits as their names appeared... :sidelol:

Mile High Fin said:

BTW, he also started "cutting" the cast/crew on the credits as their names appeared... :sidelol:

:lol: Forgot about that.

Who else will laugh hysterically when they wake up tomorrow and read:

"Dolphins sign Adams, waive Shaw" :lol:

bojang1es187 said:
goog now i believe were set at wr and dont have to draft one... early atleast

uh we still need a WR all he did was fill Gilmores spot but also be our return man on KR. We DO need a WR badly and i think C. Jackson would be our guy

newlownorder said:
What was the holdup with signing Campbell?? It feels like a month since it was reported he would sign with us.
3) Andrew Whitworth OT LSU (Nasty RT who is very intelligent, gives us much needed depth)
4) Pat Watkins S Florida St. (Plays sideline to sideline, has some nice intangibles)

Exactly. I like your mock draft.

Mile High Fin said:

Been a long time since I've seen that one, but doesn't he also say something like:

"Milhouse, good hussle out there. You're cut."

I think it's something like that.

Back on topic, so are we looking at Chambers, Booker, Welker, Campbell as the top 4? Nice to have some speed guys for Daunte in 3 and 4 WR sets.

Back
Top Bottom