Kelly Campbell finally signed!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelly Campbell finally signed!!

finsfan99 said:
This move was not needed.. I don't see the need here. We had a few nice wrs already.
we so needed this move a speedster who can play special teams and catch and a decent 3 or 4 who knows are QB this was a great signing welcome to miami kelley!

matty3054 said:
Campbell is a great signing. He is a very talented special teamer and will be very effective as a fourth WR. He has speed and he can make plays. Awesome addition that took too long to become official!

4th WR? Are you kidding? The man is taller faster and better then our current slot reciever Wes Welker. He will play the slot, also being an old team mate of C-Pepper only adds fuel to the fire. He is our Number 3 guy. That is all!:cooldude:

I don't see the big deal. I guess if Baggett is still our WR coach, it's cool but Kelly Campbell was out of the league last year and never played a down. How's it a great signing if no one wanted him last year?

finsfan99 said:
This move was not needed.. I don't see the need here. We had a few nice wrs already.

Who? Wes, Fred, Cliff, Jason? None of these guys are on the same level as Campbell. He is an ideal slot receiver. Gosh guy, I mean we aren't going to keep Boston so this was a big pick-up. I hope you get it now.

Oh, now I see Campbell was on IR. I thought last year we had a chance to sign him and we didn't because he wasn't that good.

finsfan99 said:

You're kidding.....................................right?:rolleyes2 :shakeno:

Pitbull13 said:
You're kidding.....................................right?:rolleyes2 :shakeno:

No I'm not kidding... And I would not be surpised if he does'nt make the final roster..

:dolphins:

bojang1es187 said:
goog now i believe were set at wr and dont have to draft one... early atleast

Like Campbell is a Chambers or even a Booker ??? I don't think so....however, he's an upgrade to WW....

Nice.

Saban: Oh Josh, about signing you... You're cut.

:sidelol: Poor Josh, I really feel bad for this kid.

Cambell is a good 3rd WR and he is good on ST.

Wow, why do you guys keep signing or trying to sign our castoffs?

Peele is a very mediocre TE and not that great an athlete.

Boston is a much better player than Cambell? I know he is a better WR...was he that much of a jerk there? You dont need Campbell to return kicks with Welker.

In fact, id like him back thank you ;)

Back
Top Bottom