Kelvin Benjamin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelvin Benjamin

He played one of the worst games from a supposed “name receiver” on Sunday.

Complete trash

It wasn’t even the gator arms play that got him fired . . There were several plays where if he just got in the way, it would of aided the runner for Buffalo . . . He wasn’t even trying and it was evident.

Actually proud of Buffalo for noticing such a poor effort and cutting bait . . . He’s terrible.

Yeah...I was struck Sunday by just how bad he was...

The not so funny thing regarding Kelvin Benjamin
is as bad as he is, and he's bad he still has more than double the
career touch downs that Davante Parker has

LET THAT SINK IN

lol I'll never understand the amount of threads that go up when garbage players get cut.

Have you guys actually watched him recently or are you just thinking of the stats he put up years ago in Carolina? He's ****ing terrible.

He played one of the worst games from a supposed “name receiver” on Sunday.

Complete trash

It wasn’t even the gator arms play that got him fired . . There were several plays where if he just got in the way, it would of aided the runner for Buffalo . . . He wasn’t even trying and it was evident.

Actually proud of Buffalo for noticing such a poor effort and cutting bait . . . He’s terrible.

Yeah, it was like Buffalo was playing a man short. I posted yesterday in the Bills fan thread that it didn't look like Kelvin Benjamin belonged in the league anymore. Zero effort or interest out there. It had nothing to do with Xavien Howard. The announcers called out Benjamin for removing himself from the game near the goal line.

Ehh he still looked like he belonged more than gesicki out there

Ehh he still looked like he belonged more than gesicki out there

Nah . . . And I don’t like Mike at all.

But he at least will try, even if it means looking like he doesn’t belong in the process.

Kelvin didn’t even bother for 95% of the game.

Dude has been awful for Buffalo this year hard no

Not that I want anything to do with lazy guy or want the team to pick him up, but.... in defense of it, the Bills have been awful for Buffalo for years!

I have several friends who are Bills fans and they are rejoicing after Benjamin was cut. This guy never gets separation and has developed hands of stone. No thank you.

Depends on the price tag. He sounds like cancer based on his attitude but denying there’s talent under that lack of effort can you blame him? Dude has had horrible QBs and cam is death to WRs

Back
Top Bottom