Kelvin Benjamin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelvin Benjamin

he actually shocked me I believe his last year coming into Carolina, he showed up at OTAs looking like a LT he was so heavy, by the time camp was around he had shed all the weight. at this point with as bad as we've been hit by injuries I wouldn't be pissed if we brought him in on a cheap contract, since hes only 1 year removed from about a 50-700 season, but hell we might as well see what we got in the youngsters. someone like KC, yeah he would suck, but we're not really an over vertical team. but yeah to finish up a season, with no guaranteed money and minimal salary in case after one week we say F this guy, I would have no issues with it. I guess if we're going for a reclamation project though might as well keep running with B Butler, at least he has speed to match his size, and Ford was supposed to be great coming out of college, just slow right?

He'll find work by OTAs but he better come into those camps a changed man if he still wants a NFL career.

First round selection only goes so far.

Add in that rumor that he didn't want to work on routes with Allen pregame(not sure which game) is a red flag.

Back
Top Bottom