Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself'

Definitely Aaron Rodgers fault he never throws it to Stills.

No it’s his fault the Packers can’t beat good teams. Stills has nothing to do with that. But actually if you listen to the media NOTHING IS EVER AARON RODGERS FAULT. Seems right.

Stills and Tannehill have been successful together as recently as the beginning of 2018. I wouldn’t base these comments on one game. It’s frustration boiling over from hardly being targeted by Brock. Nothing to see here IMO.

I remember a time we were all trying to figure out a way the team was going to be able to resign Stills after a good year with Ryan- good times- seems like forever ago.

Lol at people trying to blame these comments on Brock. Tannehill apologists are insane. Still makes the comments the week Tanny returns and you still manage to find a way to blame our minimum contract backup QB.

Stills probably doesn't expect much from Brock. But he sees Tannehill being paid 20 million to throw for 200 yds a game.

stills is awful last year here. just runs in a straight line.

Lol at people trying to blame these comments on Brock. Tannehill apologists are insane. Still makes the comments the week Tanny returns and you still manage to find a way to blame our minimum contract backup QB.

Stills probably doesn't expect much from Brock. But he sees Tannehill being paid 20 million to throw for 200 yds a game.

You’re ignoring the fact that the 2 have been a successful combination as recently as the beginning of the season. Stills had double digit TD’s in 16 and what 6 targets from Osweiler over 5 weeks. Does he have football amnesia? Now after 1 game Ryan doesn’t target him enough? BS!

I can't even begin to imagine what it takes to play effective QB at this level.

I think fans honestly don't realize how rare it is to play that position at the Dree Brees level.

This is gorilla truth!

Marino has so much explained ---

we're talking ELITE at a position where great athletes FAIL!

I'm going way back -- but IMO RT's career has been horribly mismanaged by the dumb ask coaches

he's been saddled to! The kid has (had?) the arm to throw the pig everywhere and the legs to gritty up

but NO we want a pocket protector coitusback and don't let the kid run wild and free!

RT was NEVER gonna be another Manning or dare I say "Lady" in NE -- but the kids has (had?)

the balls to play the position and such an understated ARM!

His career is mostly a testimonial to wasted potential at this point (IMO).

POOR COACHING continuously leads to POOR RESULTS!

You think Shula taught Marino CRAP about throwing the PIG???????????????????

NO!

He plugged him in and BUILT a system (amazing at the time) just for him.

WE SUCK AT THAT kinda talent recognition/utilization for like 20 years!

I understand he's not throwing any QB under the bus, but honestly, what good is going to come out of him saying anything at all. Worry about Buffalo, Kenny.

Tannehills been out and you’re not an underneath receiver. With Brock at QB what exactly do you expect?

Not looking much into this. The bulk of this argument he’s been without a QB to be fully utilized...

Moving on...

Well said. There probably was some arm limitations at play on Sunday vs the colts in terms of vertical

And to think Stills had Brees throwing to him at one point. He isn't wrong, this is a shot at the QBs not Gase.

I just remembered that. But he wasn’t going to get paid in NO. Bree’s is that rare Qb that can make just about anyone look great.

Also, let’s be honest here, I love Stills but he has a limited type of skill set and Tedd Ginn was able to fill that role for them at a much cheaper price.

I just remembered that. But he wasn’t going to get paid in NO. Bree’s is that rare Qb that can make just about anyone look great.

Also let’s be honest I love Stills but he has a limited type of skill set.

^^^^^^

You’re ignoring the fact that the 2 have been a successful combination as recently as the beginning of the season. Stills had double digit TD’s in 16 and what 6 targets from Osweiler over 5 weeks. Does he have football amnesia? Now after 1 game Ryan doesn’t target him enough? BS!

I am not ignoring anything. For the record he had 9 TD in '16, and 3 of those came from Matt Moore in the final 4 games. So im not ignoring anything, youre just misrepresenting it.

Im not saying I think he was happier with Brock. Im saying he probably doesnt expect much from a minimum salary backup. Our 20 million dollar franchise QB on the other hand...Seems a lot more likely than him wanting to speak out about our backup QBs play, but didnt do it for 5 weeks while he was playing but instead waited to call him out until our starter came back and had another dud.

Also, let’s be honest here, I love Stills but he has a limited type of skill set and Tedd Ginn was able to fill that role for them at a much cheaper price.

Stills has a limited skill-set, but very few WRs have it all. Thats why hes not considered elite and isnt paid like it. But hes a damn good WR and would probably be in the running for best #2 WR in the league if we had a real #1.

Back
Top Bottom