Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills: 'i Can't Throw The Ball To Myself'

He's been flat out underutilized.

I can't even begin to imagine what it takes to play effective QB at this level.

I think fans honestly don't realize how rare it is to play that position at the Dree Brees level.
Good post!
This is no crap, Not many people even realize what it takes to play at a Tannehill level.

No wr should want to play with Tannehill. He's a loser and doesn't extend drives on third down. The sooner this team gets a real franchise QB the better.

Good post!
This is no crap, Not many people even realize what it takes to play at a Tannehill level.

Isn't that symbolic of life in general?

People watch all sorts of professionals and say "Oh! I could do much better." I could be a "Better movie director, basketball player, politician, Engineer, Doctor, Lawyer, etc etc" Lol!

Clowns I tell you! Clowns!

Like I wrote in the post, I can't even begin to imagine what it takes to be a "starting" NFL QB.
The preparation involved, the bare minimum skill set needed AND the grueling studying you have to do before you even step onto the field.

It's laughable when you read "X,Y,Z" Qb sucks AND " Why didn't Tannehill see that deep route, forget that i was fortunate to see it, while sitting on my couch watching the all-22 in slow motion?"

Clowns I tell you! Nothing but clowns!

These elite QBs that everyone wants aren't out on the streets.
The truth is they are very rare players and extremely hard to find.
Most teams luck out on those type of guys.

Last edited:
In Miami it's become tradition to believe there is no reason to look for a Drew Brees type

Interesting point! Let's explore that further.

I've said from day 1 that Miami should ALWAYS draft a QB no matter what. The position is too valuable.
Now, with that being said let's not kid ourselves, it's rare to hit on a Drew Brees. Heck, even when you hit on him, it's not guaranteed you're going to get the NO Brees version right away. Just ask the Chargers.

DVP has been underutilized all 3 years under Gase.

I'm sorry I can't agree with this.
IMO, Part of being a good/great player is putting yourself in a position to be utilized.

1) It means you have to stay healthy. Has DVP done that?
2) It means when you're on the field you have to show up. Has DVP done that?
3) When the QB finds you for how many drag routes and it's 3 and 5? Guess what? GREAT players make it happen and get those 5+ yards.
How many times has Parker been short of the sticks?

If we have to "carefully" craft most things for his skill set to be "utilized" properly, which BTW can be said for most players, then he might just not be that good of a player.

In Miami it's become tradition to believe there is no reason to look for a Drew Brees type
Hey, we have Tannehill. A few more years and he'll be ready to turn the corner.

Quarterback Ryan Tannehill was able to have an efficient day for the Dolphins, completing 20 of 28 passes for 230 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions. Kenny Stills probably benefitted the most from Tannehill’s performance against the Titans on Sunday.

Tannehill and Stills hooked up on four receptions for 106 yards and two touchdowns, including a 75-yarder that gave the Dolphins a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dolphi...kenny-stills-chemistry-continues-to-grow/amp/

Game 1 seems like an eternity ago...

2019 dolphins have a big decision make at qb. it sound like they don't want let him go but it may be best moved for dolphins..

Back
Top Bottom