KENNY STILLS IS MORE THAN JUST YOUR AVERAGE DEEP THREAT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KENNY STILLS IS MORE THAN JUST YOUR AVERAGE DEEP THREAT

Does anyone here think the saints regret trading away stills? Would you guys call that a win win for both or? What say you finheaven

It may have been worth it just to get rid of Ellerbe but we also gave up players like.....

Jordan Hicks, David Johnson, Danielle Hunter (if we kept the 3rd round pick).

Not that we would have taken them as the next pick for Miami was Jamil Douglas so.....

It may have been worth it just to get rid of Ellerbe but we also gave up players like.....

Jordan Hicks, David Johnson, Danielle Hunter (if we kept the 3rd round pick).

Not that we would have taken them as the next pick for Miami was Jamil Douglas so.....

Yeah we definitely can't bank on that fact that our FO would have taken one of those players. Where did Douglas end up? I saw he got cut but i didn't follow up and see if he signed with any other teams? Man i was so wrong about ellerbe. Looks like he is one of those finish his career in good weather no state tax Miami lol

Jamil Douglas is on the Patriots roster. Ellerbe is still starting in NOLA (with Jeff Ireland). He is on a 2 year deal and will make 3.2M this year.

Jamil Douglas is on the Patriots roster. Ellerbe is still starting in NOLA (with Jeff Ireland). He is on a 2 year deal and will make 3.2M this year.

Damn i didn't realize ellerbe was still playing.

Damn i didn't realize ellerbe was still playing.

Not sure if you want to call it playing
after 2014 when he played in 1 game for us he stepped up his game and
played 6 games in 2015 and 9 games in 2016 with the Saints

At least he played a "full 16 game season...just took him 3 years time``

I had such high hope for Ellerbe. Him at Will on the Ravens was fun to watch, then we cut Dansby aND miscast him at Mike.

I don't know, a dropped pass in the first half decided the game? no.

I'm over that play, but I can understand why it still pisses people off. That was a walk-in touchdown the likes of which you rarely see, and a nice, arcing, lobbed football just bounced right off his hands, in a tough game against an elite NFL opponent on the road. And it would have been the difference between a win and a loss.

So yeah, people are still gonna bring that one up from time to time.

Agreed. Also, at the time (Week 1), RT was known as a horrific deep ball passer. When we finally seen him throw a perfectly thrown deep ball that ended up being dropped, we were extremely disgusted for two reasons.
One reason was obviously it took crucial points off the board versus a top tier squad in the loudest stadium besides maybe Arrowhead. Second reason is because we've waited years to see a beautiful ball like that. That was RT's biggest knock that I can remember. So, to see RT throw a beautiful ball just to be dropped took away from the perfect throw even though it shouldn't have.
I'm very surprised yet thrilled with Kenny's sudden success. He seems to be the type of dude who wants to earn every dollar he was given in his huge contract. Now if only Devante can wake up and realize what he can potentially be would be amazing and smart for him. I would love nothing more then to see our top 3 receivers make something special out of their talents together and for awhile. Seems Gase is committed to keeping the 3 together. They all bring different attributes to our receiving corp.

Agreed. Also, at the time (Week 1), RT was known as a horrific deep ball passer.

When we finally seen him throw a perfectly thrown deep ball that ended up being dropped, we were extremely disgusted for two reasons.

One reason was obviously it took crucial points off the board versus a top tier squad in the loudest stadium besides maybe Arrowhead.

Second reason is because we've waited years to see a beautiful ball like that.

That was RT's biggest knock that I can remember.

So, to see RT throw a beautiful ball just to be dropped took away from the perfect throw even though it shouldn't have.

I'm very surprised yet thrilled with Kenny's sudden success.

He seems to be the type of dude who wants to earn every dollar he was given in his huge contract.
Now if only Devante can wake up and realize what he can potentially be would be amazing and smart for him monetarily.

I would love nothing more then to see our top 3 receivers make something special out of their talents together and for awhile. Seems Gase is committed to keeping the 3 together.
They all bring different attributes to our receiving corp and it's great to see.

drops happen...get over it already...this offense is primed to take the top off of any defense....I mean have you relly thught about what Gase did with marginal players?....year two in this offense for most starters....sprinkle in the "potential" of Julius Thomas and an upgrade on the offensive line....I am REALLY pumped about this offense year two...Stills speed...Thomas as starting tight end Ajayai in year two after his showing last year....Landry....with the right game plan...and execution...gonna be tough to defend everything we have....yes our defense has something to prove but....28 points a game is stout....yup WE CAN BE THAT TEAM

Back
Top Bottom