Kenyan Drake Leaving/wanting Out? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake Leaving/wanting Out?

Hell Everybody wants out of that organization after they get there. Coaches, players, executives....

Drake, Suh, Jarvis Landry, Ajayi, Jordan Phillips, Bill Parcells, Nick Saban, Ted Ginn, Mike Wallace, Ricky Williams, Wannstedt, Mike Pouncey, Adam Gase, ..even Wayne Huizenga himself wanted out.

Drew Brees and Ryan Clark only got a sniff and ran the other way.

It’s not normal for so many involved with the game of football to have such negative feelings about a professional organization.

It’s rotten down there.
Sorry....but this is a bit dramatic...…

Ross needs an Andy Reed type coach, somebody with not only the vision but also the pedigree to be the Fins head coach. Otherwise more and more players are going exit this sh@t show.

I think we should sign Drake to a reasonable contract extension right now, before he becomes more expensive and we lose him like Lamar Miller. Kenyan Drake is a great homegrown football player. If we want to attract better talent, we better start taking care of our own when they earned it.

I think we should sign Drake to a reasonable contract extension right now, before he becomes more expensive and we lose him like Lamar Miller. Kenyan Drake is a great homegrown football player. If we want to attract better talent, we better start taking care of our own when they earned it.
You would think

the more i look at tea-leaves and think about how this organization can move forward after this disaster year....a clean house may be the only way.

get someone competent at the top, hire a coach, and start over with this roster. Gase's personality in conjunction with the team's incompetence (a lot of which is Gase's own doing) may have been too much to handle. I don't want players like Drake to feel isolated because we keep Gase...

Back
Top Bottom