Kenyan Drake Leaving/wanting Out? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake Leaving/wanting Out?

if he wants to leave then let him go. We need players that want to be here.

Fournette is gonna be shipped out.

Another guy that evidently doesnt love the game.

Per ross we arent signing any of those.

didn’t seem like he didn’t love the game last season when they were winning.

The jags staff was pissed cause fournette was cutting up on the sideline yesterday while they were getting walloped.

Might just be a biggest disappointment in football boiling over thing who knows.

But regardless if drake wants out grant him his wish and get someone to pair with ballage inside the tackles etc who can also catch.

Kareem hunt would be ideal but obviously who knows if or when he would be reinstated

What exactly has he done to “act like he’s Alvin Kamara”?

One tweet that people are interpreting their own way?
Give it a week and it'll be a 'fact' that he said he hates everything to do with Miami and never wants to play for us again.
Class is Drake, can't wait to see him with a coach who has a better idea of how to use him

Drake would be a perennial pro bowler running behind nearly any other line. If Indianapolis picked him up they would eviscerate defenses. He would make so much money with TY taking off the top and making cuts off of Nelson's lunchmeat defender.

The guy had a 4.5 ypc behind that supposedly terrible line. The problem wasn’t the line, the problem (well, one of them) was just fired. Our running game was one of our strengths and that doofus constantly and inexplicably abandoned it as soon as a RB got hot.

Give it a week and it'll be a 'fact' that he said he hates everything to do with Miami and never wants to play for us again.
Class is Drake, can't wait to see him with a coach who has a better idea of how to use him
I really believe this had pretty much everything to do with Gase. He never wanted to play Drake until he had to and then what happens? Drake leads the league in rushing during his 6 game span as a starter. Then comes next season and what happens? Gase shelved drake again. I think it was pretty obvious that Drake was our biggest weapon on offense and for some odd reason Gase just didnt want to use him.

Pretty sure that was a tweet directed at Gase's firing.....maybe he was aware before we were.

He's already a Superstar on this team. Lock him up before we lose him. The man can pay RB or WR very well. Let's make a smart move regarding our drafted talent for a change.

Does that make sense?

I guess I can get with the whole he's a superstar on one of the worst offenses in the league but let's be realistic, he's an average to slightly above average back. Lock him up all you want but it better not be for top running back money cause he's not even a top 20 back in the league.

Back
Top Bottom