Kenyan Drake Leaving/wanting Out? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake Leaving/wanting Out?

Drake’s never been a feature back and he never will be.

He’s not a superstar held in captivity.
He's already a Superstar on this team. Lock him up before we lose him. The man can pay RB or WR very well. Let's make a smart move regarding our drafted talent for a change.

Does that make sense?

Hell Everybody wants out of that organization after they get there. Coaches, players, executives....

Drake, Suh, Jarvis Landry, Ajayi, Jordan Phillips, Bill Parcells, Nick Saban, Ted Ginn, Mike Wallace, Ricky Williams, Wannstedt, Mike Pouncey, Adam Gase, ..even Wayne Huizenga himself wanted out.

Drew Brees and Ryan Clark only got a sniff and ran the other way.

It’s not normal for so many involved with the game of football to have such negative feelings about a professional organization.

It’s rotten down there.
Is it as simple as firing Tannenbaum and hiring a competent Executive? Seriously.

Drake’s never been a feature back and he never will be.

He’s not a superstar held in captivity.

How can you possibly say that with any degree of confidence? The only time he's ever been given a chance in his career he led the league in rushing over that span. I get how it was tough to keep Gore off the field, but putting Ballage over him was honestly disrespectful.

The team needs a new direction from a coaching standpoint. A good QB combined with explosive guys like Wilson, Drake could create a scary offense.

How can you possibly say that with any degree of confidence? The only time he's ever been given a chance in his career he led the league in rushing over that span. I get how it was tough to keep Gore off the field, but putting Ballage over him was honestly disrespectful.
Exactly lets get some coaches in here who have a damn clue. Tired of clueless tools who can't figure out how to use any talent that is on the team. The fact that so many young players regress under the current clown show running the team and many of the veterans appear to forget how to play should without a doubt prove to anyone how incompetent these wannabe coaches have been. Their schemes suck and they can't put together effective game plans if their lives depended on it.

Is it as simple as firing Tannenbaum and hiring a competent Executive? Seriously.

Unfortunately, no.

Building a football team isn't like building a nuclear plant. There's very strict procedures, guidelines, and design criteria that must be followed - and done by people with expertise in that field. There is no ambiguity in regards to accountability. You will sign your name to every little detail.

You can build a football team any way you want. It's like a painting - It's the vision and talent of the artist that are critical, and it starts at the top.

Kenyan Drake is one of my absolute favorite players on the team. He’s a physical specimen and is a playmaker. He’s the guy that can change a game.

But, for him to take the next step, he’s got to turn around his pass protection. It’s catastrophic out there with him and that limits his upside. Coaches are just not going to like that.

I mean that would be a great start. Having someone competent in charge would be a huge step in the right direction for this team.

Unfortunately, no.

Building a football team isn't like building a nuclear plant. There's very strict procedures, guidelines, and design criteria that must be followed - and done by people with expertise in that field. There is no ambiguity in regards to accountability. You will sign your name to every little detail.

You can build a football team any way you want. It's like a painting - It's the vision and talent of the artist that are critical, and it starts at the top.
In its most simple form- a team needs a strong base- a foundation. A core group of young players to build around - identify or position yourself to find that QB and then add the vets/ signees etc to sustain or bring you over the top.
I liked what I heard from Ross. To me it was a preparation for 2020 QB class and rid ourselves of the Branches Quinn’s Etc

Bye kenyan. I can replace you in the 3rd round any day

Bounce your ass out like you bounce every carry

Bring in kareem hunt ross and give the media the middle finger

kind of under contract. I think people are looking too much into this. his 19 cap hit is 1,015,315. there is no way you let talent that is that cheap go.
Or it could his way of leveraging an extension. Who knows....quite simply, I get tired of trying to interpret cryptic responses that athletes tend to make. Seems to scream for attention, but I get why they do it.

Bounce your *** out like you bounce every carry

Easier said than done, considering Hunt is on the exempt list, and who knows when that will change.

Bounce your *** out like you bounce every carry

Really... your disrespect is disrespectful!

Seriously this guys not even that good.

Acts like hes alvin kamara or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom