Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

James left injured again so that pick...

Broncos RT Ja'Wuan James left Week 8 against the Colts with a knee injury.
James just returned from a knee injury that cost him the last six weeks. He was immediately ruled out, so this is a serious setback. Elijah Wilkinson will continue to replace James.

Yea that pick is gonna be a 4

Can't believe people are complaining about this trade. Drake was gone after this season anyway so anything we could get for him was a win. The fact that it could be a 5th is gravy but even if it's just a 6th it's still a good deal for a guy we were going to lose for nothing.
You can't believe it? Really?

One more reason it was good to trade Drake, it gives Laird and maybe Gaskin a chance to play so that we can see what they can do. At this point I'd play Walton, Laird and Gaskin with Ballage only coming in for short yards if that. Honestly if it was up to me Ballage would be inactive at this point.

One thing this regime has shown is that it can find diamond in the rough RB's easily. The fact that we got anything for a guy who was never going to resign is a good thing.

Go root for another team then

Nope
Been afan since late 70s so you do not get to dictate to me
I have stuck with them forever and earned the right to call then dog ****
Happen to be in Nashville for Titans game
Not at game but in sports bar
And have nothing but embarrassment for my team
Others felt sorry for me

Sorry I disagree with most of you on this trade along with the Tunsil and Fitz trades. Also I will bring up Clowney unwilling to sign with us.

First with Clowney, Fitz and Drake they ALL did not want to be here next year meaning none of them believed in the future if our club. That is alarming. Grier and Flores have a ton of work to do in terms of the perception of this club going forward. Plus with 2 of these being Bama boys it would not surprise me for us to draft Tua and he demand a trade to another team before he ever sees the field for the phins.

As far as Tunsil, Fitz and Drake all high picks and in terms of Tunsil and Fitz 2 players that fell in our laps in the draft we are getting less trade value in these trades plus no building blocks for the future other than lower round draft picks that are projections.

The only thing going for this club currently is the last 2 games that we played close meaning if Flores can keep this up with these scrubs he has simething to sell moving forward.

After that Flores and the fans have to pray that Grier hands over the drafting to one the scouts we brought in and this new guy gets it right.

Terrible value, but the Cardinals made out.

For a career backup running back, when teams are plucking studs like Kamara out of the 4th round yearly? I'm fine with the compensation. You also have to factor in the contract being up after 8 more games.

I think this is a rental for them. They're probably going to go with Johnson and Edmonds next year.

How about the Titans what do we get for Wake and RT

Keep an bag full of dough $$$$ without RT ( intereting to find out what the $$$ brings in down the road but definitely beneficial to helping the rebuild significantly ). Truthfully nice to see RT having 2 good games but IMO glad he's not what we are depending on.

and Wake also saves some dough and at this stage Wake now would be meaningless...His wonderful career is pretty much in the rear view mirror and the Fins need to get the DE who will be here when the team gets good enough to actually be competitive, and not early stage rebuild.

LOL
" Cardinals made out ". Unless your think he's got another miracle in him, Drake truthfully even though a Dolphin was not anything near special or something down the road that should be hard to replace and replace with something more consistent and talented. Christ we may have done it already with our 5th rd pick.

Upgrading the RB in FA or Draft shouldn't be difficult at all and more talent there should help significantly (JMO)

Back
Top Bottom