Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

Terrible value, but the Cardinals made out.

Once again, Grier trades off one of his few young decent draft selection from the past 5 years, but this time doesn’t get much value in return.

I know it was unlikely that Drake would stick around anyway, but why should I be confident in Greir’s ability to capitalize on this massive draft haul if he is telling us his own past drafts aren’t worthy of the future of this team?

Wow- Murray and Drake will be interesting to see in that offense.

Once again, Grier trades off one of his few young decent draft selection from the past 5 years, but this time doesn’t get much value in return.

I know it was unlikely that Drake would stick around anyway, but why should I be confident in Greir’s ability to capitalize on this massive draft haul if he is telling us his own past drafts aren’t worthy of the future of this team?
Yawn.

I thought they were holding out for at least a 4th round pick for Drake?
According to one unnamed NFL person's understanding.

Getting anything was a win. If it's a 5, aka our pick from the Rosen trade, that's the ceiling of his value with half a season left on a deal with no comp pick potential.

So hope Tua screws them somehow and shoves it up their tanking asses

James left injured again so that pick...

Broncos RT Ja'Wuan James left Week 8 against the Colts with a knee injury.
James just returned from a knee injury that cost him the last six weeks. He was immediately ruled out, so this is a serious setback. Elijah Wilkinson will continue to replace James.

According to one unnamed NFL person's understanding.

Getting anything was a win. If it's a 5, aka our pick from the Rosen trade, that's the ceiling of his value with half a season left on a deal with no comp pick potential.
But if we didn't get a 1st 2nd or 3rd it's a failure according to some experts here.

Can't believe people are complaining about this trade. Drake was gone after this season anyway so anything we could get for him was a win. The fact that it could be a 5th is gravy but even if it's just a 6th it's still a good deal for a guy we were going to lose for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom