Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

I never gave them a thought- was kinda hoping for Titans so they could take that division from the Texans.

three former Dolphins to pull for this year, even though we have picks from them also, would rather them beat out the Texans.

Yea Zona plays in the toughest division in football so a rental like Drake seems a bit unnecessary. But hey maybe they feel he can show off for 8 games and they will be in a good comp pick position to grab an asset there or even resign him.

So much goes into the thought process.

I never gave them a thought- was kinda hoping for Titans so they could take that division from the Texans.

three former Dolphins to pull for this year, even though we have picks from them also, would rather them beat out the Texans.
I'll pull for most of the recent ex-Dolphins. It was sweet watching the highlights this morning seeing Tennessee win *and* the Jets lose to Freakville 8)

Zona's only 6th they still have was originally New England's. So let's hope we end up with the 5th. That would be a low 6th round pick.

So if Zona jumped in this morning and gave them a conditional 6th, that means 6th was best other teams were offering.

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter

Compensation update: Arizona is trading a 2020 6th-round pick that could become a 5th-round pick to Miami in exchange for RB Kenyan Drake, per source.

Not terrible considering he’s a free agent next year. 6th maybe a 5th for a 8 game rental.

Back
Top Bottom