Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

This is some Miami Heat level secrecy. I'll say that much.
Anyone else notice that Miami top brass can now keep their lips sealed? Coach Flores has helped to implement the Belichick doctrine of silence and Grier must be fully on board. This is in stark contrast to Tannenbaum blabbing away the details in advance to Armando or Barry Jackson. The Kenyan Drake trade is complete and nobody in the media knows with any certainty where he's going and what we're getting. The sustained silence is a good indicator of tighter discipline within the organization (and I think that is a good thing).

Don't know. Don't know. No.

Thread title is misleading, based on a report that "The Miami Dolphins have agreed in principle to a trade involving running back Kenyan Drake, according to a league source, and Drake did not accompany the team to Pittsburgh for Monday night’s game against the Steelers. The identity of the team acquiring Drake was not immediately known, but an agreement was reached Saturday night."

It’s not misleading if that’s exactly what the article stated. I’m sorry they aren’t revealing details.

It’s not misleading if that’s exactly what the article stated. I’m sorry they aren’t revealing details.
The article stated they'd agreed in principal to a trade, not that the trade has gone through. So it isn't exactly what the article stated. If he'd been traded it would have been announced. The chances of it not going through are slim if it's been agreed in principal, but the difference is why there's at least one poster confused - the title says he's been traded but he hasn't.

Wow, Arizona out of all places.
Get that their first two guys are out, but it's a learning season.

Glad they got some comp for him though

Wouldn't that be something if Drake helped Arizona engineer an upset of the 49ers.

I never gave them a thought- was kinda hoping for Titans so they could take that division from the Texans.

three former Dolphins to pull for this year, even though we have picks from them also, would rather them beat out the Texans.

Back
Top Bottom