Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

So that 2016 draft for Miami was....pretty good huh?
The best in recent memory.

3 years of good to great play out of Tunsil, then traded for two firsts and a second (with Stills).

XHoward. Stud.

3 years of play out of Drake (5 games of great play). Traded for unknown compensation.

Jakeem still here as primary returner.

It is weird that it's not being reported anywhere else. I assumed CBS was a credible source..

...drop passes and fumble...

tenor.gif

He turned me off at the beginning of the year hitting the LOS and turning his back, basically backing up into the pile.

If he was still on his rookie contract I'd be all for keeping him. He wants to get paid (understandably) and I want him to get paid...just not with a check signed by Stephen Ross.

Tennessee a possibility?

A reunion with Tannehill and Derrick Henry in the cards for KD? He works as a change of pace there.

He was traded? For what? Any info?
Don't know. Don't know. No.

Thread title is misleading, based on a report that "The Miami Dolphins have agreed in principle to a trade involving running back Kenyan Drake, according to a league source, and Drake did not accompany the team to Pittsburgh for Monday night’s game against the Steelers. The identity of the team acquiring Drake was not immediately known, but an agreement was reached Saturday night."

Back
Top Bottom