Kerry Collins could be cut or traded ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kerry Collins could be cut or traded ?

i doubt Fielder is going to get any better, tho with the improved WR and OL talent from the last year or so its possible, i guess. As far as the Collins issue goes, i dont really want us bringing in anymore QBs. We have Fielder as a backup who knows the offense and personnel, and I cant wait to see what Feely can do. Also, did that guy who made the racist crack get banned? please tell me he did, I dont want to see anymore of that crap on this board.

Originally posted by REAL DEAL
As for the person who just got banned. I remember a saying that came out of WWII ,but not word for word. It goes something like First they came for the Jews and I said nothing, then they came for the Doctors and rich and I said nothing , then one day they came for me and by then there was no one left to say anything.

The quote goes like this...

First they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

I believe Pastor Nieomeller (sp?) said that.

Anyway, good call mods in banning that anti-Semite #$%&.

phunwin, thanks for posting ( I knew I didn,t have it right) its says it all!!!!!!!!

At this moment the Rams are trying to sign Bulger to a long term contract. This would mean to me that Warner will be cut(my opinion). More QBs will come into play and I think you have to look at everyone to see if you can get better value than JF who makes 2.6 mill. ( I think thats right) when he could ride the bench all year. Plus upside is also on my mind. Anyone think JF can play better then he has in the future? I wonder.

There is no doubt the Rams will release Warner around June 1st. If I'm the dolphins or a Dolphin fan I'd rather have AJ Feeley than Kurt Warner. Kurt has been HORRIBLE the past 2 years and thats w/ some of the most talented offensive weapons in the HISTORY of the game around him. Not to take anything away from Miami's weapons(b/c you guys have a ton now) but they aren't as good as what the rams had so i'd stay away from Kurt.

phunwin, thanks for posting ( I knew I didn,t have it right) its says it all!!!!!!!!

No prob, glad to help.

With the talk of a possible Giants trade with the Chargers for their number one pick , is it possible Collins gets cut or traded ? Anyone think this guy would be an up grade for us? I know he has had his ups and downs ,but the guy has produced in the past. Just a thought http://www.theredzone.org/news/showarticle.asp?ArticleID=1074

You have GOT to be kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by TerryTate
unfortunately, ive never seen that movie, is that with Ermey (drill sgt.) as well?

That's Sheriff Beaufort T. Justice from Smokey and the Bandit.

I must have seen that movie over 50 times by now. I forget that I'm a little older now. There was a time when every American alive had seen that movie.

I still say you take at look at everyone. More QBs will be cut and you never know who will be next.

Back
Top Bottom