Kerry Collins could be cut or traded ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kerry Collins could be cut or traded ?

Originally posted by TerryTate
As Sargeant Hartman would say from Full Metal Jacket....

"There is no racial bigotry here, I don't look down on N****, K****, W****, or Br******....here you are all equally worthless" :lol:
:roflmao:

he might also add this

Drill Instructor: What's your name, $$%$$$?
http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=601&sound=99

or this

Drill Instructor: You slimey $$%$$$, get on your face and give me 25!
http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=609&sound=99

You know, ive failed you guys, i looked at the first page of this thread and posted my response to the topic at hand late last night and i never saw the third page until it was reported just today......thank you to who reported it, you know who you are......

And now i just noticed that I ripped the guy and he was banned all along, me and Mike gotta get on the same page :lol:
That's okay. Actually, it's not okay. You're a mod...tighten up.:whip: :tongue:

:jk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Metal Jacket is one of Stanley Kubrick's greatest movies, rent it sometime.......
I'll add that to my list of movies I need to rent. Thanks. ;)

nyjunc , I respect what you say, my thought was that many fans have a problem with JF,s long ball. I would have to say that Collins from what I remember has a nice deep ball. Boston and C.C. would I think do well with his passing arm. At the right price I saw why not?
As for the person who just got banned. I remember a saying that came out of WWII ,but not word for word. It goes something like First they came for the Jews and I said nothing, then they came for the Doctors and rich and I said nothing , then one day they came for me and by then there was no one left to say anything.

Collins is great at getting the team to the 20 yards line and then he will throw a pick or take a sack. He has a cannon, i.e. on of those guys that can gun it in there on his back foot off balance. Decision making and statue-like mobility are his downfalls

Ok dolphan39, do you think he can be coached out of this by our staff. Plus he does not have the running game that we have nor the WRs .

Collins is much better passer then Fiedler and Feeley.

Only problem is Collins also takes alot more risks, and subsequently makes alot more mistakes then Jay or Aj

You know, ive failed you guys, i looked at the first page of this thread and posted my response to the topic at hand late last night and i never saw the third page until it was reported just today......thank you to who reported it, you know who you are......

And now i just noticed that I ripped the guy and he was banned all along, me and Mike gotta get on the same page :lol:

-->Terry Tate <--

Originally posted by ZOD

--&gt;Terry Tate &lt;--

:rofl:

"How tall are you, private!?!?"

"Sir!! Five-foot-nine, sir!!

"Five-foot-nine!! I didn't know that stacked sh*t that high!!"

At this moment the Rams are trying to sign Bulger to a long term contract. This would mean to me that Warner will be cut(my opinion). More QBs will come into play and I think you have to look at everyone to see if you can get better value than JF who makes 2.6 mill. ( I think thats right) when he could ride the bench all year. Plus upside is also on my mind. Anyone think JF can play better then he has in the future? I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom