Kerry Collins could be cut or traded ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kerry Collins could be cut or traded ?

So if you got Collins for less then JF , some of you would still say no ? I think if you want to make it clear to everyone who your starting QB is , you would want to have JF move on if another QB who could do the same job(or better) came to us cheap. There maybe other QBs who will be cut on June 1st who we will need to look at.

Kerry Collins is to overated! he is not a good qb. I hhave seen him play many times and had him on my fantasy team. He is not a accurate qb. He is like fiedler but lil better he throws to many ints but i wont mind him being on this team. Also i think that he has good arm and Boston and Chambers will wanting him to throw them the ball.

AS LONG HE IS BETTER THEN FIEDLER!!!
**Mod Edit**

Hey buddy, no insults based on ethnicity, use some common sense.....that was uncalled for, do it again and consider yourself banned. And your username sounds as if it is of Jewish Origin, and you could be jokingly self-hating your religion, but none of that BS is permitted regardless....

Kerry Collins is terrible, his best years are behind him, every ball he threw was overthrown and wobbly (yes, I am talking about Collins)

He seems lost out there too...

Collins couldnt hold Eli Manning's Jockstrap, he better hope that the Giants dont get that top pick...

Originally posted by rizvi34
NO JEWS

Um, okay, that wasn't TOO offensive. :rolleyes:

BTW, I haven't researched this, but I'm almost certain Miami is the only NFL team with two Jewish QBs on the roster. Presumably rizvi wants to kick Rosenfels to the curb, too.

Back to the larger point, I don't think the Giants release Collins. They've got enough talent to make a run, if things break right, so they probably won't throw a rookie QB out there for the first year, certainly not behind a patchwork OL that could get him killed.
Actually, I don't think Collins is that bad, but neither do I think he's a big improvement over Fiedler, at least at this point in his career. 2 years ago, I'd have taken Collins over Fiedler in a heartbeat. Given that Fiedler knows the offense and personnel, bringing in Collins might be a wasted move. Collins still has a strong arm, but he's starting to have that same problem that plagued Jim Kelly at the end of his career, where he forces throws because he thinks his arm is stronger than it really is.

Kerry Collins is to overated! he is not a good qb. I hhave seen him play many times and had him on my fantasy team. He is not a accurate qb. He is like fiedler but lil better he throws to many ints but i wont mind him being on this team. Also i think that he has good arm and Boston and Chambers will wanting him to throw them the ball.

NO JEWS
It's always some newcomer who posts some crap like this. No Jews? Shame on you. You're a disgrace. :nono:

Coughlin prefers veteran type players, however, Eli would be quite a step up from Collins...They have Collins under contract this year, next year he is set to become a FA...He'll stay, probably start and when the G men start their nose dive, Eli will come in...he may not be able to salvage the season, but he will get valuable experience and be their fixture for 10-15 years.

Oh, and Rizvi34...shame on you....doesn't even deserve a comment...besides, has no bearings on how good or poor a QB is....

rizvi34 I,m sorry to see that you would bring your message of "HATE" to this subject! I started this tread to talk about what I think is an inportant subject about our team. For you bring this "no Jews" comment to it is a sad thing to see ! Even more sad to see it on somthing I started. Please in the furture keep your comments to football and not to "your message of HATE" There is enough hate in this world already!

NO JEWS
:ban:

NO JEWS

rizvi,

Welcome to FinHeaven. We sincerely hope you enjoyed your stay here, brief as it may have been.

Mike

I do think IF you had a good OL(looks improved on paper but who knows?) he would bea big upgrade over Fielder and Feeley BUT I would be absolutely shocked if the Giants let him go. Even if they do draft a QB they would nto want to strart him immediately, w/ a vet like Collins there it can afford the rookie a year or 2 to develop and that will be a long term benefit to the Giants much like the development of Chad Pennington behind Vinny for 2 years. Also, Collins makes alot of $ and they would take a huge cap hit if released.

You know, ive failed you guys, i looked at the first page of this thread and posted my response to the topic at hand late last night and i never saw the third page until it was reported just today......thank you to who reported it, you know who you are......

And now i just noticed that I ripped the guy and he was banned all along, me and Mike gotta get on the same page :lol:

As Sargeant Hartman would say from Full Metal Jacket....

"There is no racial bigotry here, I don't look down on N****, K****, W****, or Br******....here you are all equally worthless" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom