KG to Lakers?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to Lakers??

vmarcilfan75

blah..blah..blah..blah..
Reaction score
4 team trade(4th team not mentioned yet)

KG- lakers
Pacers- Odom and Bynum
T-wolves- young players + picks
If the Lakers are trying to get Kobe Bryant to change his mind about leaving, they're off to a good start.

The Los Angeles Times cited league sources on Monday saying that the Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves are in discussions that could bring Kevin Garnett to Los Angeles.
Trade discussions have involved the Lakers, Wolves, Pacers and possibly a fourth team. The report says that the Lakers would get Garnett, while the Pacers would land Los Angeles forward Lamar Odom and center Andrew Bynum. The Wolves would likely acquire a lottery pick and young players. Another team would also have to be involved to make the deal work financially.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2916217

I think the 4th team is Boston with Boston getting Jermaine O'Neal. I think this deal would be especially good for Lakers and Celts. Kobe and KG. Oh man, sounds awesome. Now if only LA could somehow bring in Billups, and this team would be right up there in the West.

They just said on ESPN that even if Lakers got KG, Kobe would still want out.

It would be almost impossible to pull off a four team trade with Garnett involved. The only way it could be done is to include a team so far below the cap that they could absorb 20-25 mil in salaries.

They just said on ESPN that even if Lakers got KG, Kobe would still want out.
Oh what ever. If that's true, then I would say **** off.

The Lakers have gone through good, and REALLY bad times with this moron. He put the entire franchise to hell with the "adultery" crap, and let's not forget he ran Shaq out of town, taking away the chances of winning another title [by now, those two would've won 5 together].

I heard the Wolves would get the 5th and 19th picks, that seems like poor compensation for KG...

Not if you consider that KG will opt out next year and sign with whomever he pleases for no compensation at all for Minnesota.

I am suprised that they wouldn't get at least Bynum in return though.

Personally, I would love to get KG on the Lakers AND keep Bynum, but I know that won't happen short of some miracle.

Back
Top Bottom