KG to Lakers?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to Lakers??

I know the owner of the suns owner has money but he doesnt have that much to afford the salaries. The Suns payroll is gonna blowup like the Yankees payroll and I know he defeniatly cant afford that.

I know the owner of the suns owner has money but he doesnt have that much to afford the salaries. The Suns payroll is gonna blowup like the Yankees payroll and I know he defeniatly cant afford that.

:sidelol:

You know how pathetically small the value of these NBA teams are compared to what most of these owners have in their money market account? Sarver must struggle to find ways to spend the dividends he gets on that $8 billion stake he holds in the bank he founded.

It looks like KG will end up in Phoenix, but I read that L.A. is still fighting. Talks of a four way trade between LAL-MINN-ATL-IND that essentially sends Bynum and Odom to Indy, The #3 overall pick to Minn, Garnett to the Lakers and Jermaine O'neal to ATL. Obviously some other parts would need to be added to make it all work, but that is the structure of it.

:sidelol:

You know how pathetically small the value of these NBA teams are compared to what most of these owners have in their money market account? Sarver must struggle to find ways to spend the dividends he gets on that $8 billion stake he holds in the bank he founded.

his net worth is 400 million.

his net worth is 400 million.

Thats what the internet is for.....telling the blind fool what he wants to believe. You are quite right though, his net worth probably is around 400 mil. If he didn't decide to go splurge and lay down that 400 mil for the Suns he would be worth far less.

And the Golden State Warriors are now in hot pursuit of Kevin Garnett.

When will this end?

And the Golden State Warriors are now in hot pursuit of Kevin Garnett.

When will this end?

Golden state will not get KG. I can't see KG wanting to go there. Does not make alot of sense

Golden state will not get KG. I can't see KG wanting to go there. Does not make alot of sense

Why would KG not want to go to a Playoff team with that much talent?

Why would KG not want to go to a Playoff team with that much talent?

They are not as good as they showed in the playoffs. They just have Dallas's number. Baron Davis still is an injury concern. I think there is better teams for him to go too.

Back
Top Bottom