KG to Lakers?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to Lakers??

Is the trade dead?

Why not this trade

Lakers send their Bynum and Odom to the Pacers

Pacers send O'neal to the Timberwolves

Timberwolves send Garnett to to the Lakers.

Timberwolves get the 19th pick.

Minnesota covets a higher draft pick I believe, which is why Boston was added to the trade originally (the number 5 overall)

I don't think O'neal is anywhere near the class of Garnett, so if I am Minnesota, I am not trading Garnett for just him and a mid first rounder.

Minnesota covets a higher draft pick I believe, which is why Boston was added to the trade originally (the number 5 overall)

I don't think O'neal is anywhere near the class of Garnett, so if I am Minnesota, I am not trading Garnett for just him and a mid first rounder.

True...

I don't think the deal is going to happen. Unless Memphis is involved. Their shopping Gasol.

No but O'Neal is younger and is still a very dominant player.

And Shaq would have never sniffed another ring if not for Wade and a weak Eastern Conference. Put the current Laker team in the East and they probably reach the ECF.

Explain how the Heat won their championship, then, considering they had to play a western conference team to earn it.

Kobe has literally had to win games by himself in L.A. due to the terrible supporting cast Kupchak has brought in. Some of the players are good fits (Walton, Turiaf, Farmar) but others just stand around and watch and have had trouble with the simplest tasks (Odom, Cook, Kwame).

Yes, and that's the point--the Lakers stink, and Kobe isn't good enough to carry them beyond the first round. Ironically, Kevin Garnett has only been out of the first round of the playoffs once in his career--what's he going to do for that team, when the trade proposed takes away the only half-competent players on the Lakers' roster not named Bryant?

Letting Kobe win the feud was the worst thing the team could have done.

Explain how the Heat won their championship, then, considering they had to play a western conference team to earn it.

Yes, and that's the point--the Lakers stink, and Kobe isn't good enough to carry them beyond the first round. Ironically, Kevin Garnett has only been out of the first round of the playoffs once in his career--what's he going to do for that team, when the trade proposed takes away the only half-competent players on the Lakers' roster not named Bryant?

Letting Kobe win the feud was the worst thing the team could have done.

he already explained, cant you read W A D E was the reason
the Heat played ONE western team. they didnt have to go through Phoenix, San Antonio and Dallas

One person CANT carry a team to the finals.

Yup looks like

Suns get KG

Atlanta gets Amare

Atlanta throws in 3 and 11 to Minny.

Minny would have 3 first round picks!

I'm still not sold on Amare for KG, even though I could live with it...The salaries don't match up with that trade though so someone else would have to be involved...

Amare will be a super duper star in ATL. That would be a nice pick up for the Hawks

****ing A, Minny's going to pick a PG now and spoil any chance of Law, Stuckey, or Crittenton slipping to Miami. :lol:

So hold on, Phoenix keeps Marion in that deal? What the hell?

You try and floor a better line-up than that team, and you'd be fooling yourself!

But Minnesota makes out of the deal pretty solid as well:

3. Al Horford or Brandon Wright
7. Corey Brewer
11. Acie Law or Javaris Crittenton

+ Randy Foye & Rashad McCants

I guess I can only hope that Spencer Hawes is there at #11.

Back
Top Bottom