KG to Lakers?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to Lakers??

Dude your sig is going to give someone a seizure :err:

lol, i hope it's not a health hazard to anyone on this forum..

Lets say KG does come to L.A. what do you guys think will happen Ronny changing his number or KG changing his?

I wish this deal would happen. This is how it should go.
KG to Lakers
Jermaine + Lakers 19th Pick to Boston
Al Jefferson + 5th overall to Minnesota
Bynum + Odom + Lakers 40th Pick to Pacers

Here is the reason why LA has the best shot to land Garnett

While the Timberwolves would like to keep their star for the remainder of his career, Garnett is asking for a long-term extension. Considering how poorly the Wolves have played with rock bottom yet to be hit, Minnesota is not prepared to pony up the cash.

Key to the Lakers landing Garnett is Dr. Buss' willingness to appease Garnett financially. It's another reason why LA might have the advantage over other teams willing to give up the talent but not willing to make a large, multi-year commitment.

Ive been tellling you guys Garnett is comming to Lakers. Now it seems closer then ever. He can basically pick the team he wants to come to. Its either going to be the lakers or suns IMO. But who gonna give him the FAT $$$$ and long term commitment. That the reason shaq wanted out because Buss wasnt gonna give him his $$$.

It seems that you have been telling yourself Garnett is coming to the Lakers for a while. At least you have convinced one person. Congrats.

Garnett cannot pick the team he wants to go to, the only power he has is to torpedo any trade he dislikes by refusing to sign an extension. The TWolves don't want Odom or Vlad and the 4 yrs left on his deal...they want draft picks and young players.

Here is the reason why LA has the best shot to land Garnett

Ive been tellling you guys Garnett is comming to Lakers. Now it seems closer then ever. He can basically pick the team he wants to come to. Its either going to be the lakers or suns IMO. But who gonna give him the FAT $$$$ and long term commitment. That the reason shaq wanted out because Buss wasnt gonna give him his $$$.

That statement completely contradicts your post man.

So....you think that they will sign a guy long term and give up cash, then to prove it you show an example where they wouldn't do that to keep a star player they already had. :confused:

That statement completely contradicts your post man.

So....you think that they will sign a guy long term and give up cash, then to prove it you show an example where they wouldn't do that to keep a star player they already had. :confused:

That is the truth as strange as it sounds. Shaq was asking for 40 million a year to stay with L.A. He was fat, out of shape and actively calling out the Laker's owner during games, screaming "PAY ME!" after he made buckets. Buss refused to give the againg, oft-injured fat superstar his money and instead, shippe dhim off to Miami.

Garnett, is not a problem child of the Lakers. He is a hired assasin who keeps himself in shape and is a model citizen. Given Kobe's stance about wanting to win and win now or leave town, Buss is up against a wall and will shell out the cash for KG.

That is the truth as strange as it sounds. Shaq was asking for 40 million a year to stay with L.A. He was fat, out of shape and actively calling out the Laker's owner during games, screaming "PAY ME!" after he made buckets. Buss refused to give the againg, oft-injured fat superstar his money and instead, shippe dhim off to Miami.

Really? 40 mil a year?

4 team trade won't happen. O'Neal wants nothing to do with Boston, and Boston does nt want to give up the 5th pick and Jefferson.

lol, i hope it's not a health hazard to anyone on this forum..

Lets say KG does come to L.A. what do you guys think will happen Ronny changing his number or KG changing his?

Ronny's a stud, he'd probably give his number up for free

4 team trade won't happen. O'Neal wants nothing to do with Boston, and Boston does nt want to give up the 5th pick and Jefferson.

Yeah, and I don't blame Boston quite frankly. Al Jefferson is going to be a great player. Looks like Minnesota and L.A. are now strictly talking to each other and KG is said to be trying to get ahold of Kobe and ask him to stay if he is traded there.

Back
Top Bottom