KG to the Suns? Looks like it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to the Suns? Looks like it

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-nbadraft062707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Front page of Yahoo's page. I don't know, KG is great, but I think I owuld hold on to the younger Amare for the long haul if I am Phoenix.

somewhat of a lateral move if you ask me. All this does really is make the Hawks a decent team since they get Amare and probably screws Phoenix out of a quality draft pick next year.

Sort of screws the Lakers as well. Might as well deal Kobe for fresh talent/picks and rebuild if this happens. No matter who the Lakers get if KG goes to PHX, will it be reasonable for them to compete with Dal, SAS, and PHX.

Let's break this down:

Phoenix - Acquires Garnett, loses Stoudemire
Minnesota - Acquires Picks 3 and 11, Pachulia and Anthony Johnson
Atlanta - Acquires Stoudemire

Winner to me looks to be Minnesota. KG isn't going to win you anything there. Never has or will. 2 picks in the Top 11 PLUS 2 players is good.

Loser is Phoenix. They HAVE to win the title now. There will be no excuses, NONE (not possible with those fans). I'd prefer Stoudemire over Garnett anyday

Atlanta to me is in the middle. Stoudemire is great young talent. I'd basically look at it as giving away the 11th pick is the same picking Stoudemire 11th this year. As for losing the 3rd pick in the draft, that's what keeps them in the middle.

Now, where does Marion go? How can Phoenix afford Garnett's salart? What do the Lakers do now? Do Dallas or San Antonio make a move now?

That'd be great for Atlanta I think, and with those picks, the Wolves good get some wonderful talent.

frankly I am giddy... I think the suns win it this year... I am excited.

Seems like such a strange move for the Suns. The only way I can see it make sense if the lose only picks or a roleplayer and picks.

Let's break this down:

Winner to me looks to be Minnesota. KG isn't going to win you anything there. Never has or will. 2 picks in the Top 11 PLUS 2 players is good.

Loser is Phoenix. They HAVE to win the title now. There will be no excuses, NONE (not possible with those fans). I'd prefer Stoudemire over Garnett anyday

Atlanta to me is in the middle. Stoudemire is great young talent. I'd basically look at it as giving away the 11th pick is the same picking Stoudemire 11th this year. As for losing the 3rd pick in the draft, that's what keeps them in the middle.

Now, where does Marion go? How can Phoenix afford Garnett's salart? What do the Lakers do now? Do Dallas or San Antonio make a move now?

Kind of hard to do so with out some type of help :rolleyes:

Amare is no where near the talent KG is. Besides KG has proven he can shut down TD. Not even the Spurs would stand in the Suns way.

Minnesota could end up with Horford, Brewer, and Acie Law. That would be nice.

I'd prefer Stoudemire over Garnett anyday

Typical fan.....if Garnett isn't traded you'd prefer him over Amare right? What exactly makes Stoudamire the better player? Garnett can do so much more on both ends of the court the two shouldn't even be compared.

Let's break this down:

Brace yourself...I agree :D

Typical fan.....if Garnett isn't traded you'd prefer him over Amare right? What exactly makes Stoudamire the better player? Garnett can do so much more on both ends of the court the two shouldn't even be compared.

He just doesn't want KG on the Suns cause that means Duncan wont be dominating the Suns. Amare isnt better than KG. Amare is a pure scorer, they have enough of those type of players on the Suns. If KG can lead his team to the play offs with a bunch of mediocre talent imagine what he would do on a team with Nash, Marion, Bell, Diaw, 6th man of the year Barbosa.

Typical fan? :lol:

I'd take Stoudemire at this point of our lives b/c he's younger. It's as simple as that

Kind of hard to do so with out some type of help :rolleyes:

Amare is no where near the talent KG is. Besides KG has proven he can shut down TD. Not even the Spurs would stand in the Suns way.

Minnesota could end up with Horford, Brewer, and Acie Law. That would be nice.

And Garnett would've continued to not have help so I see why Minnesota makes the trade.

So Phoenix is a lock to win the next title? Fine by me. Give me my 4 rings and I'll quit watching the NBA :)

He just doesn't want KG on the Suns cause that means Duncan wont be dominating the Suns. Amare isnt better than KG. Amare is a pure scorer, they have enough of those type of players on the Suns. If KG can lead his team to the play offs with a bunch of mediocre talent imagine what he would do on a team with Nash, Marion, Bell, Diaw, 6th man of the year Barbosa.

What the **** are you talking about man? When did I say I didn't want Garnett on the Suns? It makes no difference to me. Garnett with Phoenix doesn't guarantee a damn thing.

Way to speak for me without knowing a god damn thing about how I feel there friend :)

Back
Top Bottom