KG to the Suns? Looks like it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to the Suns? Looks like it

Typical fan? :lol:

I'd take Stoudemire at this point of our lives b/c he's younger. It's as simple as that

It's not really as simple as that though. Steve Nash is older than even KG at 33, and is declining. They weren't able to handle the Spurs this year, so they are in win-now mode. Amare's age is out the window when you have the guy that runs your offense aging so fast, especially when you can land a player like KG.

Typical fan.....if Garnett isn't traded you'd prefer him over Amare right? What exactly makes Stoudamire the better player? Garnett can do so much more on both ends of the court the two shouldn't even be compared.

If I was offered Garnett or Stoudemire, I would take Stoudemire. You disagree? I don't give a damn. We have own our opinions

It's not really as simple as that though. Steve Nash is older than even KG at 33, and is declining. They weren't able to handle the Spurs this year, so they are in win-now mode. Amare's age is out the window when you have the guy that runs your offense aging so fast, especially when you can land a player like KG.

I understand that they're in a win now mode. But what happens when Nash and Garnett retire in 3-4 years? Who's left to be the face of the team?

Would've been Stoudemire but he's as good as gone.

And Garnett would've continued to not have help so I see why Minnesota makes the trade.

So Phoenix is a lock to win the next title? Fine by me. Give me my 4 rings and I'll quit watching the NBA :)

You make it seem like KG cant lead his team to the playoffs...

Hey I just want KG to get a ring.

What the **** are you talking about man? When did I say I didn't want Garnett on the Suns? It makes no difference to me. Garnett with Phoenix doesn't guarantee a damn thing.

Way to speak for me without knowing a god damn thing about how I feel there friend :)

Oh I know what your feeling is. Your just sugar coating it.

Wait....since when is Nash on the decline like someone said? He may be getting older but the last few seasons he has been BETTER.

You make it seem like KG cant lead his team to the playoffs...

Hey I just want KG to get a ring.

Oh I know what your feeling is. Your just sugar coating it.

You're assuming way too much here friend. I never said **** about KG not making the playoffs (which errr he hasn't been in 3 years). Obviously he gets in with Phoenix and he will make them a great team again.

Again though, you don't know what I'm feeling. There is no sugar coating anything here. Why get upset if this trade happens? We Spurs fans have had our fun with winning, I'm not going to get resentful towards anyone else for trying to win the title.

Wait....since when is Nash on the decline like someone said? He may be getting older but the last few seasons he has been BETTER.

He definitely is not declining. He still has 3-4 years left to dish out assists and jack up 3's

You're assuming way too much here friend. I never said **** about KG not making the playoffs (which errr he hasn't been in 3 years). Obviously he gets in with Phoenix and he will make them a great team again.

Again though, you don't know what I'm feeling. There is no sugar coating anything here. Why get upset if this trade happens? We Spurs fans have had our fun with winning, I'm not going to get resentful towards anyone else for trying to win the title.

Again can you name any talent any real talent in the past 5 years?

Camon as sports fan you want your favorite team to win it every year. Thats how it is.

And Besides why take Amare over KG?

Only thing Amare has over KG is age thats it. KG is a better athlete than him.

And besides that Id take a 31 year old over a guy that has questionble knees.

He definitely is not declining. He still has 3-4 years left to dish out assists and jack up 3's

Exactly.

I think with most major sports vision is the last thing to go. Whether it be field vision or court vision or whatever. That aspect of his game should be around at least the next 3-4 years. We just have to see if his body holds up.

Camon as sports fan you want your favorite team to win it every year. Thats how it is.

Why are you acting like me taking AS over KG is a ****ing crime man? Are we not allowed to make our own decisions?

I said I'd take AS over KG b/c of youth man. That is how I feel about it. Sue me.

You think Garnett is a better athlete then him fine. I don't.

Exactly.

I think with most major sports vision is the last thing to go. Whether it be field vision or court vision or whatever. That aspect of his game should be around at least the next 3-4 years. We just have to see if his body holds up.

He's a tough SOB man. He'll be fine. They just need to mix Barbosa in there a little more so Nash doesn't have to play 40 mins a game.

I also would want to win now but also have a future. You keep adding older players to your roster in hopes of a title (Lakers with Malone and Payton), the Heat (props for the 06 title but you have some fogeys now/I'll duck any second now), and Denver with AI.

I'd like to win now but I also want the next 5-10 years to be bright.

I also would want to win now but also have a future. You keep adding older players to your roster in hopes of a title (Lakers with Malone and Payton), the Heat (props for the 06 title but you have some fogeys now/I'll duck any second now), and Denver with AI.

I'd like to win now but I also want the next 5-10 years to be bright.

Heat problem wasn't so much old players as it was injury prone players.....then again maybe they are injury prone because they are old :lol:

Amare is young, he hasnt been in the league very long. He's only going to get better. People say his game isnt as developed as KG, of course not he's 24. KG has been in the league for what 11 years compared to Amares 4? I'd hope KG could do more things. Since the Suns goal is to win a championship now the trade make sense, but if you're thinking long term at all I wouldnt do it. And if you get KG and dont win a championship it wasnt worth it.

Back
Top Bottom