KG to the Suns? Looks like it | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KG to the Suns? Looks like it

That's b/c I don't think he is better then Garnett!! I said AGE. Do you know what that means? I also said Stoudemire can't be better then KG b/c he's only played 4 years.

Damn man open your eyes for a change

So you have gone from:

I'd prefer Stoudemire over Garnett anyday

to
Stoudemire can't be better then KG b/c he's only played 4 years

and you fail to see the why people view your opinion with such contempt? Please do define when "anyday" is, because obviously neither you or I have seen that day as of yet.

Amare is not better than KG however he will be around alot longer than KG will because of the huge age difference

Its not happening. KG is stuck in Minnesota. Depending on how they do in the season will decide if he stays.

Its not happening. KG is stuck in Minnesota. Depending on how they do in the season will decide if he stays.

I think KG will get traded becuase Minn pretty much knows that KG is gone next year and they want to get something in return for him.

So you have gone from:

to

and you fail to see the why people view your opinion with such contempt? Please do define when "anyday" is, because obviously neither you or I have seen that day as of yet.

Even though Garnett is better then AS at this point in time I said I would take AS over Garnett b/c of the age difference.

Garnett has to be better then AS simply b/c he has more experience. Give Stoudemire some time, he'll be right up there with KG.

I'd still want AS over Garnett though b/c AS gives you at least 10 more years of productivity if he stays healthy. I'm not a fan of win now and pay for it later. I'd want to win now but be smart about the future as well.

Your move

So you have gone from:

to

Maj thinks my opinion is wrong, he holds no contempt. He can't see why I'd rather have AS over KG.

Your contempt is clear. You think I'm contradicting myself whereas I haven't.

Yeah well AS wont have the greatest PG passing him the ball by then :rollseye:

Back
Top Bottom