Kiko Is Flashing | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiko Is Flashing

Forgive me but I don't believe in that kinda cliche chit.

You are what you are once you're put into live action. That's at least 90% accurate IMO.

Sure you can get better. But show me a play so far where this kid has stomped some a$$?

He's like MIA and he's MLB for gawds snakes.

Or I could say --- even a cheap wine gets better with time -- but it's NEVER gonna be great.

He has to show. Soon. IMO.
Be Patient!

Forgive me but I don't believe in that kinda cliche chit.

You are what you are once you're put into live action. That's at least 90% accurate IMO.

Sure you can get better. But show me a play so far where this kid has stomped some a$$?

He's like MIA and he's MLB for gawds snakes.

Or I could say --- even a cheap wine gets better with time -- but it's NEVER gonna be great.

He has to show. Soon. IMO.

It's bothersome that you can't think of ONE play through TC, Preseason and 2 NFL games that RM has made.

A sack, a major tackle, batted ball, INT, Near INT, Strip Fumble, blow up a screen, tackle behind LOS...Anything?

It's bothersome that you can't think of ONE play through TC, Preseason and 2 NFL games that RM has made.

A sack, a major tackle, batted ball, INT, Near INT, Strip Fumble, blow up a screen, tackle behind LOS...Anything?

Right. That was my thought. Maybe wrong I haven't seen every min but... just thnkin' historically if a kid in a prime position to POP doesn't -- well... If you could definitively predict that chit I'd don't think you'd pick that dude.

Oh yea ------------------ I GET it. There's always the megamillions parlay trifecta NO ONE saw coming but... Let's be real.

Then again. this whole exercise is fantasy so what.......................................................ever!

Just WIN.

Right now Kiko is Zach Thomas's mini me. Let the kid rub off on a few players. When a player gets going like Kiko has and they watch it in the film room, it gets other players going.

Right now Kiko is Zach Thomas's mini me. Let the kid rub off on a few players. When a player gets going like Kiko has and they watch it in the film room, it gets other players going.

OMG a Zach Thomas mini me????

Like a chiwawa baby!

LOL

:)

It's shocking how slow he looks on the field. It's hard to believe he played for Ohio State. He's easily the slowest of the starting LB group and being honest I believe some of the DL guys could keep up with him.

I'm sorry but in this league, you need an MLB that can move.

Early on I don't see anything about his play that suggests we won't be looking for an upgrade shortly.

He ran a 4.61 40 at 6'2" 240 at his combine.

Foot speed wasn't his issue.

His reaction time might be off because he's still not completely decisive. That will come.

He also may actually be slower now because he's about a year removed from a torn ACL. You can come back from that injury in 9 to 12 months nowadays, but many (if not the majority of) players do not get back to 100% until the following year.

I mean after watching this tweet (Thanks number1fin) and it's broken down like this I'm more impressed than reading his box score stats.

Let the kid sneak up the line for a delayed blitz a few times sunday.....

I'm all in!

He ran a 4.61 40 at 6'2" 240 at his combine.

Foot speed wasn't his issue.

His reaction time might be off because he's still not completely decisive. That will come.

He also may actually be slower now because he's about a year removed from a torn ACL. You can come back from that injury in 9 to 12 months nowadays, but many (if not the majority of) players do not get back to 100% until the following year.

Fine, let's play a game.

Taking everything into consideration and what we've seen so far this year do you predict RM is markedly better next season?

I say resoundingly no! Every LB we've had that has been good showed you something early on.

I don't want to use ZT because he was special.

I'll use RM teammate Baker.

Even in his short time, I've seen him blow up a screen and charged behind the LOS.

Also, let's not forget although RM was hurt he still had a year of non-contact familiarity with all things related to this defense.

Fine, let's play a game.

Taking everything into consideration and what we've seen so far this year do you predict RM is markedly better next season?

I say resoundingly no! Every LB we've had that has been good showed you something early on.

I don't want to use ZT because he was special.

I'll use RM teammate Baker.

Even in his short time, I've seen him blow up a screen and charged behind the LOS.

Also, let's not forget although RM was hurt he still had a year of non-contact familiarity with all things related to this defense.

I don't predict anything.

By all accounts RM showed a lot early on on the way to winning the starting MLB last year (prior to the injury).

I'm saying that players that tear their knees up sometimes aren't back to themselves until the year after they return from the injury.

I don't know if that's the case with RM, I'm just mentioning it as a possibility.

It's nice to see some love for Kiko on here (as he earns it). He's been hated on just as much as any not named Tannehill on this thread and he's been playing at a higher level this year. Was he recovering from a nagging injury last year? Thought I heard that somewhere...

Definitely better suited for WILL than MIKE. Able to get more hustle plays, slip blockers and less caught up trying to stack and shed which is not a strong point for him. Interesting to see what develops going forward as Baker's natural position would seem to be WILL also.

This position transition has improved his play exponentially. I think this may be the reason we havent been able to see much from McMillan. The MLB position seems that much harder to play.

His finally healthy. He balled out Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom