Kill Kennoy Kennedy... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kill Kennoy Kennedy...

hey spider I know your defending your player and all but you have admit he's a dirty player and that was not a clean hit. He lead him the helmet!!!!!!! You would be just as irrate as us if that was Rod smith taking a helmet to helmet hit from marion.

Cheap shot...

FINS WILL BE BACK WITH A REVENGE...FUMING...YOU'LL SEE..Don't awaken the dead..Broncos just did that...:yell:

Originally posted by Spider
last weeks was Different that was Helmet to Helmet this wasnt

It wasn't??? what was it then?

It was a cheap shot...intended to cause injury... and the a$$hole fans BOOED when he got back to his feet!!! That's the worst example of sportsmanship I've seen in a long time... :monkey: Kennedy... and Denver fans

Hitting with the crown helmet to helmet is spearing and it is illeagal. Cheap shot.

Period the end no discussion.

PS

WE WON!!!!!!!

The league source termed the hit "blatant" and "a textbook example" of illegal helmet-to-helmet contact. He also noted the two earlier fines that Kennedy had drawn through the first five weeks of the 2002 campaign. "I think it's fair to say there's a pattern here," he said.

Tel me again this guy should still be allowed to participate in a sporting event. He's obviously trying to hurt someone...

After that play, I saw a huge example of how close these players are on offense. Right after the Chambers fiasco, Gadsden caught a pass. Seconds within him being tackled, I saw Todd Wade running up to back him up if anything went down. I was impressed......

It was a cheap shot no doubt but I don't think the Denver fans were booing Chambers getting hurt it was McMichael pushing Kenndy away when he came over to say something after the hit but the Fins didn't want to hear anything from him

This play reminded me of Jack Tatums hit on Darryl Stingley. It looked real serious at first at he lay motionless. I was so happy to see him moving his legs.
Darryl Stingley was paralyzed in August of '78. Chris Chambers was born in August '78.

Originally posted by HofCityFan
It was a cheap shot no doubt but I don't think the Denver fans were booing Chambers getting hurt it was McMichael pushing Kenndy away when he came over to say something after the hit but the Fins didn't want to hear anything from him

I hope you are right about that I feel a little less angry about it then. But isn't it customary (or do I attend too many h.s. and pee wee football games) to clap when an injured player of any team gets up and leaves the field?

Sure Spider

Originally posted by Spider
it was a Clean hit Chambers was in the Air what Should Kennedy Do wait ?

Look at this picture and tell me it's a clean hit. He is leading with his helmet he turned his head down so he would make the hit with the top of his helmet."Clean Hit" my ass

You guys I know I am going to see that kid's head snapping back on that hit in my sleep tonight. I kept praying and thinking about his family seeing him laying there. I know it comes with the game but they kept playing it over and over and over. I am amazed he got up.

I am extremely concerned about Chambers and his psyche when he does come back and has to go over the middle and make another tough catch. Luckily, he is young and a real big guy, but mentally I am concerned. :cry:

My cable went out for about 2o minutes during the game last night( point: when your cable goes out, your cable modem goes out too......never thought of that before.....found out last night!) and the Chambers hit took place during my personal blackout. I didn't get to see it but, Howard David and Mandich were hysterical about it. HD was screaming that the guy should be put out of the league....even Mandich wasn't as POed as HD.....HD kept saying you can KILL somebody like that!!!

Anyway that's not what I wanted to say.....First off, I can't believe that ANY fan would come in here and actually DEFEND that hit. "ALWAYS SEE WHAT YOU ARE TACKLING" first rule you learn in Pee Wee football......Somebody said it earlier, you DON'T lead with the top of the helmet......That's spearing.......that's illegal....end of story.

Spider, you can take your weak-ass congratulatory thread and your blind loyalty to a cheating scumbag, and limp back to your own board and lick each others sore asses. Talk amongst yourselves about how you CHEAT, and still lose! Asshole!!

Back
Top Bottom