Kill Kennoy Kennedy... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kill Kennoy Kennedy...

Re: Sure Spider

Originally posted by dolfan25

Look at this picture and tell me it's a clean hit. He is leading with his helmet he turned his head down so he would make the hit with the top of his helmet."Clean Hit" my ass

SHUT THE HELL UP SPIDER! Defending your player is one thing but to be so blind to not see that hit as blantant is ridiculous. That picture dosen't even show the full impact of the hit. When he did hit Chambers, Kennedy lunged off the ground to make that hit. That was the most blantant spear I've ever seen since Jack Tatum's hit on Stingley.

Not to mention that loser has already been fined twice this season for helmet to helmet hits, and one of the hits he was fined for was as recent as last week, therefore causing the NFL to warn him on any more infractions would result in a suspension,than he went out and did it again. This guy should be made an example of to deter further hits like this on any player. I'm talking about a multi hundred thousand dollar fine (i.e. $250,000) and a 3-4 game suspension without pay!
:fire:

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Whre'S the sniper when you need him...what a CHEAP SHOT:fire:

you took the words right out of my mouth!!! but then I thought about it and killing the sonofabitch would probably be to harsh!

Re: Re: dirty team/dirty coach..............

Originally posted by Spider

He has Been fined once Douche bag , He wont be fined on this poor Call by Ref

and he will be fined and suspended! if this action is not done then the NFL is biased and this will get ugly! kennoy kennedy is being told by his coach that this is ok. if the nfl does not do something about it then it will continue. if it continues then someone is going to end up paralyzed and tehn the NFL will look like total idiots and will be sued!

Man you guys need to become soccer fans or something, Hitting is part of the freaking game, watch SB32, Atwater does the exact same thing to Antonio Freeman and nothing is said about it other than "what a tremendous hit" Madden went nuts for 5 minutes talking about thats how you're suppose to hit in the NFL... If it were a Dolphin that laid out a Bronco you'd be doing the same thing so why don't you step down off the soap boxes, as for the sniper comment, I now see the ignorance of the dolphin fans,... That be like me saying they should fly planes into Miami...You people are just ridiculous

Originally posted by sideburn
Man you guys need to become soccer fans or something, Hitting is part of the freaking game, watch SB32, Atwater does the exact same thing to Antonio Freeman and nothing is said about it other than "what a tremendous hit" Madden went nuts for 5 minutes talking about thats how you're suppose to hit in the NFL... If it were a Dolphin that laid out a Bronco you'd be doing the same thing so why don't you step down off the soap boxes, as for the sniper comment, I now see the ignorance of the dolphin fans,... That be like me saying they should fly planes into Miami...You people are just ridiculous

FU!

No you're f'cking ridiculous......It's a GAME!!!!! You don't intentionally launch yourself like a missile with THE INTENTION of injuring somebody. This is a human being with a family not some robot opponent. That type of hit can KILL somebody!

If you can't see that then you're no better than he is and there's no point in me responding anymore to you so don't bother trying to "correct" me.

Do you know Kenoy, did you talk to him before the game, did he tell you that he was going to lay out Chambers????? Get over it, That type of hit happens to Ed every game. Unless Kenoy had a lil chat with you before the game you're just making a bold and stupid assumption, If Kenoy did it on purpose he would have been joking and laughing after the hit, he wasn't, he even went to see if Chambers was ok, then your team got huffy, btw thats why the fans started booing was when Mcmichael*sp pushed him down.

NEED GLASSES ALICE?

Originally posted by Spider
it was a Clean hit Chambers was in the Air what Should Kennedy Do wait ?

WHAT KIND OF NAME SPIDER?
YOUR AN F__KING RAT!
WHAT LOSER!!!
I GUESS YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME OF FOOTBALL!!! YOU NO NOTHING PERIOD!YOUR BRAIN IS IN THE AIR ! YOU WAIT TILL HITS YOU.. MAYBE WITH A BUDWEISER TRUCK! DUMMB ASS!

Re: Sure Spider

Originally posted by dolfan25

Look at this picture and tell me it's a clean hit. He is leading with his helmet he turned his head down so he would make the hit with the top of his helmet."Clean Hit" my ass

holy $h!&. notice how kennedy folds his arms to protect his spine! this guy is unreal. and he thinks he is doing nothing wrong! he needs to be fined 20,000 and sit for one game and go to new york and have officials tell him he is on serious notice if he does it again without ackknowledgeing his wrongdoing.

Originally posted by sideburn
Do you know Kenoy, did you talk to him before the game, did he tell you that he was going to lay out Chambers????? Get over it, That type of hit happens to Ed every game. Unless Kenoy had a lil chat with you before the game you're just making a bold and stupid assumption, If Kenoy did it on purpose he would have been joking and laughing after the hit, he wasn't, he even went to see if Chambers was ok, then your team got huffy, btw thats why the fans started booing was when Mcmichael*sp pushed him down.

if i was mcmicheal i would have punched him in the head and then i would have goine over to your f#$%^* head coach and drilled him on the sideline!

Kenoy Kennedy and the Bronco coaches, if they are not coaching him otherwise, are playing with fire. Leading with his head down, Kennedy may well break his own neck next time. It's well know that tacklers should keep their head up for that reason.

Wasn't Ricky also speared in the chest by the LB when he was really knocked down late in the game??

Kennedy hit!

OK guys, I realize that you guys are pretty hot about this hit right now, but I would like to actually discuss the hit. Points that are true (as I see them): Kennedy hit chambers in the jaw/ maybe lower facemask. Denard Walker pushed Chambers head down as it happened. The way that I see it is that Fiedler threw a horrible ball.
Kenoy kennedy should NOT be fined. Are you going to tell me that he intentionally went for Chambers head? Chambers head was pushed down as Kennedy was going to Blow right through his body. Every play has a player leading with his helmet, but not many are that big of a hit. Surtain should also be in trouble for his hit on Ros smith earlier in the game, by you thinking, that was more intentional because rod was on the ground, easy stationary target.

Back
Top Bottom