Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Casas9425

Club Member
Reaction score
Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”

Last edited:
Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”
:lol:

Tua didn't play well but that's a dumb statement if he even said that.

On Flores: Disagreed. It wasn't that he was tough, it was that he couldnt communicate and started acting like a dictator. Had he told someone his plans, he would still have a job.

On Tua: Agreed, though I wouldn't say it was the worst performance I've ever seen. I've seen some BAD performances.

On Flores: Disagreed. It wasn't that he was tough, it was that he couldnt communicate and started acting like a dictator. Had he told someone his plans, he would still have a job.

On Tua: Agreed, though I wouldn't say it was the worst performance I've ever seen. I've seen some BAD performances.
Wonder why @Casas9425 didn't put that in the OP :rolleyes:

Oh yea narrative.

I don't disagree with what he's saying. But, Flores wasn't great at the HC position. You can only act like BB after you have at least some of the hardware BB has as HC. He blew gametime calls all the time and put no focus on his offense. Can't agree more on the Tua front.

I don't disagree with what he's saying. But, Flores wasn't great at the HC position. You can only act like BB after you have at least some of the hardware BB has as HC. He blew gametime calls all the time and put no focus on his offense. Can't agree more on the Tua front.
The worst performance he's ever seen? C'mon man. I think Bokamper's memory is shot.

Flores demanding excellence lol maybe he should learn about the use TOs and challenges back stabbing the ownership Grier oh the list goes on maybe he shouldn’t over draft DBs and bad choices on Oline choosing captains for the team and playing faves yet infuriating his good ones like X by choosing his relacement in X too
soon

Demanding excellence and getting excellence from players too different things

goooosssssshhhhhhhhh

The worst performance he's ever seen? C'mon man. I think Bokamper's memory is shot.
It was bad. Some have been worse but It's already in the cellar of performances especially when considering that the season was on the line. Is it in the front room of the cellar or over near the window of it? No idea but it was bad. Because there are worse doesn't make it better.

Back
Top Bottom