Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

That 166 yards he and the killer B’s gave up to Riggens and the Skins wasn’t a highlight in franchise history either.
Flo having to bring in new O coordinators and assistant coaches every year was a red flag.
Tua, the jury is still out, the guy is clearly limited with his arm strength in a league where windows you need to squeeze balls into, especially in the red zone are extremely tight.

Yep an 80/20 pass run ratio is not the gameplan you want. I have convinced Flo never once checked the weather report for that Sunday.
A part of me wonders if he didn't do it on purpose. I still don't think it's the case, but it's possible he just wanted to put Tua in a position to completely implode.

Love Bo. 100% agree. Way to tell it like it is. I’m sure all the snowflakes will disagree with ya. That’s just the society we live in unfortunately.

Exactly when did Tua say he was satisfied with his play in the Titans game? I thought he admitted he didn’t play well and that he needed to learn to play in weather like they had during the game in Tennessee.
Maybe Bokamper needs to check his facts before going on a rant.

Exactly when did Tua say he was satisfied with his play in the Titans game? I thought he admitted he didn’t play well and that he needed to learn to play in weather like they had during the game in Tennessee.
Maybe Bokamper needs to check his facts before going on a rant.

I think he means showing it vs saying it.

I think about Flores is that it’s gotten so bad that good coaches don’t even want to work for him and players are about to jump ship, and he’s butting heads with your owner and FO. Too much to lose over a coach that hasn’t won anything. He’s demanding excellence before demonstrating that he can provide this excellence himself.

Love Bo. 100% agree. Way to tell it like it is. I’m sure all the snowflakes will disagree with ya. That’s just the society we live in unfortunately.
Step Back Miss Mississippi GIF by P-Valley

flores is gone. Time to move on. Some people sound as if we fired Shula or Lombardi.
You're absolutely correct it's tiresome. I like everyone was shocked when this firing happened, I liked Flores and was initially upset when news broke, but we have to think for a second. Flores is a young good HC that gave this franchise a winning record the last two years...and still we fired him. This says alot guys, Ross and Grier didn't become stupid overnight...things would have to have been really bad behind the scenes for action like this to occur.

Haha, just as I predicted. The Tua cult is bashing Bokamper. You guys are so predictable. I wonder what would happen if Marino criticized tua. What would the cult do then? Their heads would explode because they wouldnt know who's side to be on

Haha, just as I predicted. The Tua cult is bashing Bokamper. You guys are so predictable. I wonder what would happen if Marino criticized tua. What would the cult do then? Their heads would explode because they wouldnt know who's side to be on
Cult

Another overused jab at posters.

Back
Top Bottom