Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”

Bo, give Robert Kraft a call. He can probably recommend places around town that will help you find some stress relief. ;-)

Bo, give Robert Kraft a call. He can probably recommend places around town that will help you find some stress relief. ;-)
Cheetah Hallandale might work well for him.

Stripping Demi Moore GIF

Very sad that he thinks the issue was the players, and hasn't kept up with the news enough to know that it was far more about Flores' interaction with his own coaching staff, front office, ownership, etc...

Also, that he decided to rip Tua and ignore the horrible gameplan against the Titans. He needs to start paying attention before spouting off non-sense.

Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”
I completely agree with him!!!

Very sad that he thinks the issue was the players, and hasn't kept up with the news enough to know that it was far more about Flores' interaction with his own coaching staff, front office, ownership, etc...

Also, that he decided to rip Tua and ignore the horrible gameplan against the Texans. He needs to start paying attention before spouting off non-sense.
Tua's feeble performance was part of the game plan?

When you tell the owner to eff off, stop communicating with your coaching staff, backstab your QB, insist you want high character guys while collaborating with a low character QB and have driven out players and coaches who would have helped us into postseason play, you are not gonna be graced with a garland of roses.

When you tell the owner to eff off, stop communicating with your coaching staff, backstab your QB, insist you want high character guys while collaborating with a low character QB and have driven out players and coaches who would have helped us into postseason play, you are not gonna be graced with a garland of roses.
Well said brother.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

He’s not wrong in what she said. Problem is, it’s not as simple as he put it.

Oh well. We’ve been bashed plenty over 20+ years.

Last edited:
He’s a bit harsh and probably wrong on Flores but I’ll still get a burger and a beer at his joint.

Extremely stupid on both points. Bokamper is a buffoon.

Kim Bokamper On Adam Gase- “Everybody on this football team believes they have found their head coach. He has done a great job, in a short time, of changing the culture of this program.”

Also, that he decided to rip Tua and ignore the horrible gameplan against the Titans. He needs to start paying attention before spouting off non-sense.
Yep an 80/20 pass run ratio is not the gameplan you want. I have convinced Flo never once checked the weather report for that Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom