Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Love Bo. 100% agree. Way to tell it like it is. I’m sure all the snowflakes will disagree with ya. That’s just the society we live in unfortunately.
Why do you have to be a snowflake if you don't like Flo? For the record I was torn on his firing. Sure there's truth on both sides. Just wondering why you would classify it as a snowflake thing.

That 166 yards he and the killer B’s gave up to Riggens and the Skins wasn’t a highlight in franchise history either.
Flo having to bring in new O coordinators and assistant coaches every year was a red flag.
Tua, the jury is still out, the guy is clearly limited with his arm strength in a league where windows you need to squeeze balls into, especially in the red zone are extremely tight.
Wrong, his arm strength is no worse than Joe Burrow. At least make an accurate critique instead of spewing some garbage. What remains to be seen is if he can see the field like a pro or even Joe Burrow

I
When you tell the owner to eff off, stop communicating with your coaching staff, backstab your QB, insist you want high character guys while collaborating with a low character QB and have driven out players and coaches who would have helped us into postseason play, you are not gonna be graced with a garland of roses.
Very good post, well done Brother 👍

Bokamper siding with the coach isn't all that surprising. He played in a different era of discipline and accountability. As for the Tua comments, how can anyone not agree? He didn't say Tua sucks or can't be a good QB he simply pointed out that Tua was awful vs Titans (a little hyperbolic with the worst game ever thing) and that if Tua is fully committed to getting better then he is behind him. I don't even think Tua's own family would disagree with that.
I understand that the Tua bashers are annoying and a walking, breathing, typing redundancy but some of the Tua supporters here are so sensitive and have become Stepford Wives or something. It's ok to recognize limitations and still root for the guy.

Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”

I'm going to assume Bo was venting and full of emotion. His statements are so exaggerated, he can't be serious.
A coach who demands excellence? Like from the OL coach, the OC, or the guy who rode Gaskin for two years, or the booth guys who guided Flo on challenges, or . . . well, I'll not continue.
Tua - Seriously?? "If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played???" Bo, buddy, is that even in the same ocean as reality? Whether people want to give TT another year or want to trade him for a happy meal, no one can seriously think he was "satisfied." Debate tactic = exaggerate, use that exaggeration to make a supposition, hope no one notices

Cult

Another overused jab at posters.
I'll tell you what, we are not going to beat Buffalo and Josh Allen in a big game with Tua as our QB unless we have an insanely talented team. Sure, once in a millennium, you can put together the 85 Bears or 2000 Ravens D and win an SB. Problem is, you can't win like that consistently. I so want to be wrong on this. I love Tua, but we have a big problem in the AFC east and his name is Josh Allen. I'm sure if he loses next week, people will say I'm wrong. The dude is only going to get better and will carry his team through the ups and downs of injuries and coaching changes. Flores probably knew this, but he handled it way wrong.

Going forward I dont want hear no excuse from fans about Tua. It up too Tua proved too us he is man.. flores is gone..
If you don’t want to read that the OL is terrible, they have no running game and only 1 decent WR and that’s why Tua was not as successful as you thought he should be. Perhaps you should find something else to do rather than posting on here.

Obviously Tua needs to play better but he also needs better players around him on offense. Football is a team game. It’s not just a one player game.

If you don’t want to read that the OL is terrible, they have no running game and only 1 decent WR and that’s why Tua was not as successful as you thought he should be. Perhaps you should find something else to do rather than posting on here.

Obviously Tua needs to play better but he also needs better players around him on offense. Football is a team game. It’s not just a one player game.
Well you need let Grier know this. U have a fair point..talent got get better as well on offense..we will see what happens in 2022.

I'll tell you what, we are not going to beat Buffalo and Josh Allen in a big game with Tua as our QB unless we have an insanely talented team. Sure, once in a millennium, you can put together the 85 Bears or 2000 Ravens D and win an SB. Problem is, you can't win like that consistently. I so want to be wrong on this. I love Tua, but we have a big problem in the AFC east and his name is Josh Allen. I'm sure if he loses next week, people will say I'm wrong. The dude is only going to get better and will carry his team through the ups and downs of injuries and coaching changes. Flores probably knew this, but he handled it way wrong.
You do know Allen has"an insanely talented team." Right?

Haha, just as I predicted. The Tua cult is bashing Bokamper. You guys are so predictable. I wonder what would happen if Marino criticized tua. What would the cult do then? Their heads would explode because they wouldnt know who's side to be on
Fortunately Dan is probably Tua’s biggest supporter in the Dolphins organization. But what does he know about quarterback play.

I said about three head coaches ago, we need to build a team to beat the AFC East. At the time it was Brady. Now we have Allen to contend with. Best way I have seen to rattle Allen is to hit him early and often (exactly how you play Brady). Get a solid O-line and establish a running game because our three foes are cold weather teams. Use Tua's accuracy to his advantage (RPO), and get some more pass rushers on D. You build the team to win the division, then worry about the playoffs later.

Back
Top Bottom