Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

If you don’t want to read that the OL is terrible, they have no running game and only 1 decent WR and that’s why Tua was not as successful as you thought he should be. Perhaps you should find something else to do rather than posting on here.

Obviously Tua needs to play better but he also needs better players around him on offense. Football is a team game. It’s not just a one player game.
There are so many ways that a running game would help the Dolphins win football. Further, almost any QB is more accurate when they can throw from a spot. That does not change the fact that there were multiple plays to be made when rolling out and when having time that he missed badly during the game.

Love that Kim didn't hold his opinion here. Agree with him or not most of us are tired of seeing this team not be relevant.

Well you need let Grier know this. U have a fair point..talent got get better as well on offense..we will see what happens in 2022.
If Grier doesn’t already know this, the Dolphins are in worse shape than we suspect.

You do know Allen has"an insanely talented team."

I said about three head coaches ago, we need to build a team to beat the AFC East. At the time it was Brady. Now we have Allen to contend with. Best way I have seen to rattle Allen is to hit him early and often (exactly how you play Brady). Get a solid O-line and establish a running game because our three foes are cold weather teams. Use Tua's accuracy to his advantage (RPO), and get some more pass rushers on D. You build the team to win the division, then worry about the playoffs later.

I completely agree we need to build a team to win in the AFC east. Do we have a QB built for the cold, shitty weather? There's going to be 1 maybe 2 big games a year we will have to win. Also, just about every good team in the AFC plays in the elements come playoff time. Colts, Chargers, Raiders are the exception.

There are so many ways that a running game would help the Dolphins win football. Further, almost any QB is more accurate when they can throw from a spot. That does not change the fact that there were multiple plays to be made when rolling out and when having time that he missed badly during the game.
No doubt he didn’t play well in that game. Yet he accepted responsibility for his poor play and didn’t blame anyone else. He admitted he needs to play better in cold weather games and said he would use this off season to improve that part of his game.

I’m not really sure what else he could have said after the game that would have satisfied the posters who dislike him, no matter how good or bad he plays.

While I support Tua and want to see him be the starter in 2022. I also expect him to show a lot of improvement under a new HC and with hopefully better talent around him on offense. If he still struggles next season, they should consider drafting another QB in the 2023 draft.

Kim Bokamper went on CBS4 and completely demolished the entire franchise. Here are some of his quotes:

On Flores being fired: “I don’t like it one bit. If the players on this team are put off by a head coach who demands excellence then they should go play somewhere else. If this team is going to start becoming soft then I’m going to look for my entertainment elsewhere.“

On Tua: “The game in Nashville may have been the worst performance I’ve ever seen in the National Football League. If Tua’s satisfied with the way he played then I want nothing to do with him. If he’s committed to working and trying to be the best quarterback he can be then I’ll stand by him…if not then move on and find someone else.”
Question for Bo- would Shula have behaved like Flores this season- stopped talking to coordinators, undermined his starting QB, and pretty much was detriment to the team because of his personal feelings re: Tua and dw… and to be clear, Tua played like $hit in the titans game, and deserved to be yelled at, criticized etc…but this is not about soft players- if anyone was soft this season it was Flo- his personal bs derailed the season almost as much as the oline play did

Wrong, his arm strength is no worse than Joe Burrow. At least make an accurate critique instead of spewing some garbage. What remains to be seen is if he can see the field like a pro or even Joe Burrow
What metrics are you using claiming he has the same are strength as Burrow? All I know is when Tua doesn't have a chance to set his legs and use his lower body his passes don't travel very far and his accuracy is poor.

Thats fine, I haven't forgiven Kim for letting Joe Theismann wrestle a ball away from him in what would've sealed the super bowl win. Embarrassing even 40 years later

What metrics are you using claiming he has the same are strength as Burrow? All I know is when Tua doesn't have a chance to set his legs and use his lower body his passes don't travel very far and his accuracy is poor.
Tua ain't as talent as Burrow or Herbert..that what it all boil down too but he can still be effective players..we need more stars on offense..10 or 11 game probably what it take make playoff..offense hold team back so get 3 ol in f/a..2 to 3 wr as well..49ers are drafting 6th rd rb making them star.

Just remember......Kim Bokamper said this and he played on Dolphin teams with David Woodley at QB. Let that sink in for a bit.

I haven't forgiven Kim for letting Joe Theismann wrestle a ball away from him in what would've sealed the super bowl win. Embarrassing even 40 years later
Dumbest thing I've ever read on here. So you're saying it's up to the defense NOT ONLY to stop the opponent's offense but to also supply the points directly in order to win the game and make up for the lack of a QB on the squad? Unique take, Mr. One Post. By the way, you show that you're 31 years old so how the hell would you even know anything that season? Were you there to see what that defense did that whole year? Got that limited offense to the show, that's what it did. Yeah, blame the D for not getting the super bowl win. Ridiculous!!!!

Just remember......Kim Bokamper said this and he played on Dolphin teams with David Woodley at QB. Let that sink in for a bit.

Dumbest thing I've ever read on here. So you're saying it's up to the defense NOT ONLY to stop the opponent's offense but to also supply the points directly in order to win the game and make up for the lack of a QB on the squad? Unique take, Mr. One Post. By the way, you show that you're 31 years old so how the hell would you even know anything that season? Were you there to see what that defense did that whole year? Got that limited offense to the show, that's what it did. Yeah, blame the D for not getting the super bowl win. Ridiculous!!!!
It's over he doesn't let Joe wrestle it out. So, yes :)

She? You know Kim Bokamper is a dude right?

Will Smith Come On Man GIF by Bad Boys For Life
She’s too butt hurt to be a dude. Between Kim and Joe Rose, they’re taking the Flores firing wayyyy too personally.

Back
Top Bottom