Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kim Bokamper rips the Dolphins organization

Tua played absolutely terribly in the Titans game but c’mon guys. We’ve watched Cleo Lemon, Joey Harrington and Chad Henne. Not to mention Brock Osweiler and John Beck. I can think of worst games they’ve all had right off the top of my head. Henne against Cleveland in 10, Harrington at Buffalo in 06 and Beck against Cincy in 7 to name a few.

Or the bad weather game plan may have been one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

Why do you have to be a snowflake if you don't like Flo? For the record I was torn on his firing. Sure there's truth on both sides. Just wondering why you would classify it as a snowflake thing.
Because calling someone a snowflake online won’t get him punched. Bet he doesn’t do it in person

I don’t know about the players being “too soft” for Flo. The whole QB situation makes me feel like Flo is an excuse maker who won’t take a accountability for the team because he doesn’t believe in the QB. I saw a tweet that said Josh McDaniels likes Mac Jones but he too doesn’t feel like he’s a Super Bowl winning QB. Maybe all these “Patriots tree” guys learned is have Tom Brady and you’ll win. Not that impressive, I think any coach could do that.

I don’t know about the players being “too soft” for Flo. The whole QB situation makes me feel like Flo is an excuse maker who won’t take a accountability for the team because he doesn’t believe in the QB. I saw a tweet that said Josh McDaniels likes Mac Jones but he too doesn’t feel like he’s a Super Bowl winning QB. Maybe all these “Patriots tree” guys learned is have Tom Brady and you’ll win. Not that impressive, I think any coach could do that.
I think it's less about Brady, and more about looking across the field and acknowledging what you are up against in Josh Allen.

All I do know is that Tua's seat is hot next year..

He’s got to work work work to be better, stronger, faster, smarter.

Tua played absolutely terribly in the Titans game but c’mon guys. We’ve watched Cleo Lemon, Joey Harrington and Chad Henne. Not to mention Brock Osweiler and John Beck. I can think of worst games they’ve all had right off the top of my head. Henne against Cleveland in 10, Harrington at Buffalo in 06 and Beck against Cincy in 7 to name a few.

You left out Ray Lucas... the worst of the worst!

I think it's less about Brady, and more about looking across the field and acknowledging what you are up against in Josh Allen.
Well yeah! But let’s not forget it probably would have taken 2 seasons for Brady’s Patriots to lose 6 games. Bills are on top on the world after that game but are beatable. Let’s see is they can make it to the dance.

I agree with most of that…however the faults of Flores run much deeper than demanding excellence! If you can’t build and rebuild quality staffs your not a head coach. There are many other flaws in his coaching ability that we keep talking about over and over…so there’s no need to do it again!

I love Bokamper…but if he doesn’t recognize Flo was a flawed coach It surprises me!

Only finheaven posters think Tua played
good/great against Tennessee.🤪
Everyone else around the country is wrong..🤣
No way man he sucked but worse performance ever? As Dolphins fans? Anyone who believes that has amnesia or is blocking out the past.

I mean I guess it really doesn’t matter if it’s as the worst ever. Sucked is sucked. But I’ve definitely seen worse in Miami.

Maybe Tua being the #5 pick in the draft makes it worse, because a QB drafted that high should be able to play better than that.

Back
Top Bottom