Kindley eats himself out of the league? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kindley eats himself out of the league?

I am not gonna defense Omar. And I feel he always have a agenda against certain players. I gave up reading him on Sun Sentinel long time ago.
Being said that, I think, you, me, or Omar can tell whether a person is fat or not by just looking at them. It doesn't need to check out all your criterias.
I believe Omar has the ability to tell if someone is fat or not. Kindley very well could have come in overweight.

The problem is many of us don't trust Omar to give accurate information when he can just put out something random that will get him clicks and start 6 page threads on a forum instead.

So the issue here isn't about his weight evaluation skills.

I think the issue here is that Kindley has hi level talent, I thought he was a steal of a draft pick but his body does need a lot of work to be at its optimum level..it def wasn’t there coming out of college.

Whether he’s improving in that we shall see July 27th.

Kindley has struggled with weight and conditioning his entire football career. That was one of the biggest knocks against him when you pair it with his already limited athleticism. That being said, his work ethic last year leads me to believe that he is totally committed to succeeding in the NFL. Whatever his weight is now, I expect him to be in better shape come the start of the season. Also, Omar loves to stir the pot; most recent photos of Kindley show him looking slightly more in shape than last year. I have seen nothing that looks like he gained 10+ pounds of “fat”.
Not saying your wrong, but, is there a link where he has been a weight issue his ENTIRE football career"? I have just never seen a write up on him about it, and i mean from coaches, pro or college staff. Was he ever benched for it? Fined for it? Suspended?

I think the issue here is that Kindley has hi level talent, I thought he was a steal of a draft pick but his body does need a lot of work to be at its optimum level..it def wasn’t there coming out of college.

Whether he’s improving in that we shall see July 27th.
Oh? He was made a starter by the staff with ZERO mention of weight issue. He was never on the sideline, self benched because of being out of shape and couldn't handle full games. But, let's have a little look see how he was from camp (winning the starting job) and start of season (and more), shall we? Watch this..... this is exactly how i saw kindley's play through the season while everyone else was praising drooling over hunt (now out if his gig at rt).

Not saying your wrong, but, is there a link where he has been a weight issue his ENTIRE football career"? I have just never seen a write up on him about it, and i mean from coaches, pro or college staff. Was he ever benched for it? Fined for it? Suspended?
The man weighs 340lbs. Most players that size struggle with weight. They aren’t players like Joe Thomas who had to stuff food in his face to maintain his playing weight. They are guys who would naturally be overweight and have to do whatever they can to stay in football shape.

Over the years Kindley came in overweight and had conditioning issues at Georgia. The Georgia staff actually brought in people to change the diet of their football players in 2019; specifically for their big offensive linemen Kindley and Wilson.

The reality is you aren’t going to see a lot of write ups about a “fat guy” doing fat guy things. Kindley is a very hard worker. The issue with his weight is more a concern as he ages as it becomes harder to stay in shape.

PeopleShow13 said......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Over the years Kindley came in overweight and had conditioning issues at Georgia. The Georgia staff actually brought in people to change the diet of their football players in 2019; specifically for their big offensive linemen Kindley and Wilson"
-----------------------------------‐-------------------------------------------

But still......, no link!! I did see your part about fat guys don't get media write ups on fat guy issues. I highley disagree there as when a players weight is consistently causing him poor play the coach straightens it out QUICK and that just about ALWAYS hits the media!! (see shula, jj, lombardy, chuck knoll, knox, levy, bill walsh, bobby bowden, bear bryant, etc... ALL busted guys who couldnt handle their weight and made the sports pages).

So if i use your fat guys don't get links, don't get articles , then you would be guessing!! Havn't seen a thing yet from Flo busting Kindely on his weight being an issue either. Only two things really effected kindley last year, getting that foot injured and not playing on the left side where he belonged and where he is most comfortable and had played his whole football career.

I saw a rookie who had to get used to nfl speed, like most do (he did), hurt his foot and placed out of position as "issues" not his weight!!

Last edited:
At 315 where I am now I feel like a giant slob that can barely get up off the beach sand. At 270 I'm a Wildman and feel amazing. At 270 I feel great but after Covid and gaining nearly 50lbs my knees hurt all the time. My ankles and feet ache. I feel like crap.
I don't see how these dudes play football 60-70 lbs overweight.
Orlando Pace was not slim and he was 325 at 6-7. If you are 350 at 6-4 you will have a lot more injuries and a shorter career.
Flo, needs to get these dudes on a weight limit for in season.
2yw4o2evjevz.jpg

Omar is a failed political reporter, I suspect old habits (spinning a narrative) are difficult to shake off.

Back
Top Bottom